PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones Is 4G available in South Tenerife?

candy2411
06-02-2016, 10:42
Friend bought Samsung Galaxy phone from Las Galletas Vodafone shop few days ago and although the phone has 4G capability the signal being received is showing as H+. Queried this with the shop who say the 4G signal in South Tenerife is intermittent and although signal may be showing as H+ were adamant the phone was working on 4G. Internet is certainly fast enough but seems bit strange, especially as my similar phone purchased in UK shows 4G :confused: Just wondering if anyone else noticed the same.

delderek
06-02-2016, 14:03
4G is a bit iffy, and not terrifically fast, but definitely available, in Callao Salvaje I was getting around 12mb on Vodafone some of the time. Make sure the phone is set correctly. (not all Galaxy models are 4G)

Go into settings,,,mobile networks,,,,and check that LTE/WCDMA/GSM is chosen.

candy2411
06-02-2016, 19:36
4G is a bit iffy, and not terrifically fast, but definitely available, in Callao Salvaje I was getting around 12mb on Vodafone some of the time. Make sure the phone is set correctly. (not all Galaxy models are 4G)

Go into settings,,,mobile networks,,,,and check that LTE/WCDMA/GSM is chosen.

thanks will check in few days.I'm back in UK now and just checked my phone here. On 4G I get 20mb but if not in 4G coverage area only 5mb so big difference.

Dawn Lee
11-02-2016, 22:14
I was getting 4G normal speed on EE