PDA

View Full Version : Employment Looking for job

premislav
09-02-2016, 16:13
Hello,
I'm 30yr old and im looking for a job. I'm from Poland but I want to move to Tenerife.
I speak english, polish, ukrainian and I started to learn Spanish. I am very fast learner and hard working.
I'm office manager in Poland but i'm not affraid of any kind of job. I have experience in cleainig servie and call center.

thank you in advance for the information :)

junglejim
02-03-2016, 13:06
Irish Fiddler at San Eugenio advertising for staff and cook - contact them directly via FB or in person - do not contact me , I´m not involved !

premislav
02-03-2016, 13:30
Thanks!
i'll check that

Angusjim
02-03-2016, 21:34
Irish Fiddler at San Eugenio advertising for staff and cook - contact them directly via FB or in person - do not contact me , I´m not involved !

must be great place to work they always seem to be looking for staff any reason for that JJ :dontknow:

junglejim
03-03-2016, 11:01
must be great place to work they always seem to be looking for staff any reason for that JJ :dontknow:
They have always had a high turnover -use all different nationalities -some come to work for a short time others stay longer - they have around a dozen bar staff as well as kitchen staff ,at least 6 staff have been there 2yrs or more .
The food was flying out last night so must be doing something right !