PDA

View Full Version : Property trusting estate agents

marbro8
09-02-2016, 19:10
i received an automated email today from tenerife estate agents. andy ward. the property was on the amarilla golf. sea views. golf course views. mountain views. over 100sq mtr living space 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. reduced to €160.000. then in his description he says it is in the flightpath of aircraft.and gets some noise. so if this is a deal breaker then they are not for you. i have looked at other estate agents selling the same apartments. and nowhere does it mention about the aircraft noise. so who would you buy from:wink:

delderek
09-02-2016, 19:27
Yes I agree, the descriptions on his site, are a lot more factual than most, along with young golfer. Both of them appear to work closely together. And I do miss their informative posts, on this forum.

Ecky Thump
09-02-2016, 19:36
i received an automated email today from tenerife estate agents. andy ward. the property was on the amarilla golf. sea views. golf course views. mountain views. over 100sq mtr living space 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. reduced to €160.000. then in his description he says it is in the flightpath of aircraft.and gets some noise. so if this is a deal breaker then they are not for you. i have looked at other estate agents selling the same apartments. and nowhere does it mention about the aircraft noise. so who would you buy from:wink:

A Estate agents term....A lovely modern family home - "Close to all local amenities", it should read as...."next door to public toilets and council refuse tip"! :D

TOTO 99
09-02-2016, 20:35

Pardon..:laugh:

phillip
09-02-2016, 22:47

Andy Ward and his colleague Stuart sold a couple of Apartments for us and negotiated an excellent deal for our current place on Winter Gardens (near Amarilla Golf). You will find that he says it as it is and I would certainly trust his judgement and any descriptions on his website. There is aircraft noise but it has never bothered us, but one thing for sure is that you will struggle to find a better agent.

Russ and Laura
09-02-2016, 22:57
Can anyone recommend a reputable agent(s) for both commercial property leasing/purchase and also long term residential letting

Ecky Thump
10-02-2016, 01:18
Can anyone recommend a reputable agent(s) for both commercial property leasing/purchase and also long term residential letting

The person you should contact is Stuart (Forum member YOUNG GOLFER ) he will lead you in the right direction, the link below is to his website, which should give you his contact details.

http://propertiesareus.com/