PDA

View Full Version : the great flydini

imablue
10-02-2016, 13:16
funny video ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9xKU8eYCFk

Ricman
10-02-2016, 14:05
You only posted that because of the colour of the rotten curtains.

imablue
10-02-2016, 20:32
You only posted that because of the colour of the rotten curtains.

Well,.... your response Blue me away....:liar::neener:

Medman
10-02-2016, 20:36
Well,.... your response Blue me away....:liar::neener:

Draw yourself together please ! ........... the neighbours might see ... :wow:

imablue
10-02-2016, 20:53
Do you mean..? I feel like a pair of curtains.... Go home and pull yourself together....:tiphat:

Medman
10-02-2016, 20:58
Do you mean..? I feel like a pair of curtains.... Go home and pull yourself together....:tiphat:

If it wasn't for blinds, it would curtains for us all .......... c'mon the blues (Killie and The Toffees)

imablue
10-02-2016, 21:09
Aye.... Killie and the Toffees...dae fae me laddie

Medman
10-02-2016, 21:17
Aye.... Killie and the Toffees...dae fae me laddie

"I'm Killie till I die, I'm Killie till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Killie till I die!"

Killie was Al Jay's Scottish team too

imablue
10-02-2016, 21:35
Aye .. miss Al.... great lad on this forum and we worked along side each other on Greatie Market Liverpool..God Bless
I can,t put my finger on why i really have an affinity with Kilmarnock and Firs Park.. think its because of the Blue and White striped shirt that i played in for a team in my younger days...Argentina:tiphat:

Medman
10-02-2016, 23:52
Aye .. miss Al.... great lad on this forum and we worked along side each other on Greatie Market Liverpool..God Bless
I can,t put my finger on why i really have an affinity with Kilmarnock and Firs Park.. think its because of the Blue and White striped shirt that i played in for a team in my younger days...Argentina:tiphat:

With big Al it was when he regularly met a crowd of Killie boys in Tenerife. I have a few colleagues that are Everton fans so I have always had an interest them.
Ps our stadium is Rugby Park. Fir Park is Motherwell.

Still miss the big man. We shared great interests in music and football and had many a late night early morning banter session on the Forum. Never did meet up but always spoke about it as a gimme, but it was not to be.

imablue
11-02-2016, 10:23
Thanks for putting me right on the stadium....doh.

Medman
11-02-2016, 14:29
Thanks for putting me right on the stadium....doh.

I can see/hear the stadium from my back garden. So when Rod the Mod is there in June, we are having a garden party (how posh!)

Ecky Thump
11-02-2016, 15:14
I can see/hear the stadium from my back garden. So when Rod the Mod is there in June, we are having a garden party (how posh!)

That will be a Dansette record player, a six pack of lager and a Killie Pie. :cheeky:

melm
11-02-2016, 15:19

Are we all invited???????

lynno52
11-02-2016, 15:37
Are we all invited???????

And can anyone do bed and breakfast please?

melm
11-02-2016, 15:48
And can anyone do bed and breakfast please?

Nae bother Lynn think Medman lives in a huge house.

Medman
11-02-2016, 15:56
Nae bother Lynn think Medman lives in a huge house.

And an outhouse for your donkey ! :D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

That will be a Dansette record player, a six pack of lager and a Killie Pie. :cheeky:

And that's each !!