PDA

View Full Version : Another worry. Nuclear bombing imminent?

essexeddie
15-02-2016, 19:24
Not sure if anyone can pick this up.
But its certainly something to think about.

Russia will have no choice but to use Tactical (Battlefield) Nuclear Weapons to defend Syria once a ground invasion begins within 18 days, by 350,000 troops, 20,000 Tanks, 2,450 military planes and 460 Helicopters from 25 countries massing in northern Saudi Arabia. Syria has warned "any aggressor entering the country will go home in wooden coffins;" Russia has said "any country sending ground troops into Syria without permission will be considered a declaration of war."

Thousands of soldiers from regional countries are set to participate in what is being "called" a military "exercise" media reports say.

Saudi media said some 350,000 forces from Persian Gulf Arab states and a number of other countries will take part in a Saudi-led military maneuver in the area of Hafer al-Batin in northern Saudi Arabia.

In addition to the massive troop build-up, some 2,540 warplanes, 20,000 tanks and 460 helicopters will also participate in the "exercise," dubbed “North Thunder.”

The "exercise" is scheduled to last 18 days, during which the airspace over northern Saudi Arabia will be closed.

Media reports say the "exercise" will be the largest in the history of the region. However, SuperStation95 has done research and there is no known example of this much military power being massed for an "exercise" . . . anywhere . . . ever. It seems quite obvious to any thinking person that the notion of an "exercise" is fraudulent on its face; this is an invasion force and when it moves, it will mean war.

Egypt, Sudan, Pakistan and Persian Gulf Arab states are among the 25 countries that will also take part in the "exercises."

The maneuver comes at a sensitive time after Saudi Arabia announced readiness to participate in any ground incursion in Syria if the US-led coalition decides to start such an operation. (Gee, what a coincidence.)

Saudi Arabia is a member of the US-led coalition that has been conducting air raids inside Syria. The airstrikes have been going on without any authorization from the Syrian government or a UN mandate since September 2014. The Saudi "exercise" is believed as preparation for a possible ground incursion into Syria.

Reacting to the troop deployment, Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem said Saturday, “Let no one think they can attack Syria or violate its sovereignty because I assure you any aggressor will return to their country in a wooden coffin.”

Pavel Krasheninnikov, a deputy of Russia’s State Duma, has warned Saudi Arabia that any military ground operation in Syria without Damascus’ consent would amount to a declaration of war.

WHY NOW?

The civil war which has been wrecking Syria for the past several years has been funded and backed by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United States and other countries. Months ago, when Russia entered the fray to protect their ally, Syria, the Russians began impacting the rebels in a big way.

Within the last week, it became very clear that the rebel/ISIS stronghold in Alleppo, Syria would be surrounded and cut-off by the Russians and the Syrian Arab Army. Once Alleppo is liberated by the legitimate Syrian government, the entire rebel effort will collapse.

That's why this past weekend, Saudi Arabia publicly floated the "offer" of providing 150,000 ground troops for a "U.S. lead invasion force to enter Syria to fight ISIS." Trouble is that ISIS is part of the rebel effort and the Saudis, Qataris' Turks and the USA all knew it. If the Saudis, Qataris, Turks and USA enter with ground troops, it will NOT be to "fight ISIS" but rather will be to protect the rebels!

US Defense Secretary Ash Carter publicly replied that the Saudis had a good idea and he would take it up with our other allies. But if Alleppo falls, then the final holdout of the terrorists and rebels, a city called Raqqa, will fall as well and at that point, the civil war is over and the bad guys will have lost.

As of tonight, February 10, 2016, Alleppo is now surrounded and cut-off. The Saudis are getting desperate to help their rebel/terrorist buddies.

The only way the Saudis, Qataris, Turks and USA can possibly _hope_ to protect their rebel pals is to enter in such massive force, they overwhelm the Russians. This triggers another problem: Russia has a doctrine of using tactical nuclear weapons FIRST to protect their interests and their territory.

https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.superstation95.com%2Find ex.php%2Fworld%2F884&h=jAQG4mlSt&enc=AZN3CaTs3XNo8vIZ4rrMqhIiKAO9qhYjQcc9RAw01mrnpx B4vrHLg9QWJ_FbZE_h_As&s=1

Ecky Thump
15-02-2016, 19:37

https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.superstation95.com%2Find ex.php%2Fworld%2F884&h=jAQG4mlSt&enc=AZN3CaTs3XNo8vIZ4rrMqhIiKAO9qhYjQcc9RAw01mrnpx B4vrHLg9QWJ_FbZE_h_As&s=1

I've read quite a lot that Superstation95 puts out and to be honest it's nothing more than another scaremongering site for the easily led.

essexeddie
15-02-2016, 19:57
Hope you're right.

imablue
15-02-2016, 20:07
BS...?? We shall all find out within 18 days.
£hit I,m going on holiday in23 days...rolleyes2:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

marbro8
15-02-2016, 20:35

https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.superstation95.com%2Find ex.php%2Fworld%2F884&h=jAQG4mlSt&enc=AZN3CaTs3XNo8vIZ4rrMqhIiKAO9qhYjQcc9RAw01mrnpx B4vrHLg9QWJ_FbZE_h_As&s=1on a good note though eddy it looks like the link showed up a real sale by arnold clarke:laugh:
seriously though i wish someone would just drop a massive nuke on the whole area and blame iran or north korea:(

£hit I,m going on holiday in23 days...rolleyes2:i would get your refund now and blow the lot on a massive bender:laugh:

Hope you're right.i really don't think that the world leaders are that stupid to be honest:wink2:

TOTO 99
15-02-2016, 21:12
As a piece of advice to anyone interested...When you read anything on the internet that you're not sure of, just run it by a website called Snopes. No matter what it is, it usually turns out to be a load of..........Superstation95 are a regular with Snopes. As are "Facebook are going to charge for membership" ..etc. etc........:tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
16-02-2016, 08:49
As a piece of advice to anyone interested...When you read anything on the internet that you're not sure of, just run it by a website called Snopes. No matter what it is, it usually turns out to be a load of..........Superstation95 are a regular with Snopes. As are "Facebook are going to charge for membership" ..etc. etc........:tiphat:

What does it say as I can't open it mate ?

Ecky Thump
16-02-2016, 09:52
What does it say as I can't open it mate ?

It says that anyone abusing or using works computers for personal usage or gain will have their work contract terminated!

Malteser Monkey
16-02-2016, 09:58
It says that anyone abusing or using works computers for personal usage or gain will have their work contract terminated!

:laugh::raspberry:

Now what would you prefer me or no me :spin:

TOTO 99
16-02-2016, 10:11
It's unlikely you'll ever get a better chance than this Ecky.....:laugh:

Ecky Thump
16-02-2016, 10:11
:laugh::raspberry:

Now what would you prefer me or no me :spin:

Stupid question of the year goes to ??!! :D

It's unlikely you'll ever get a better chance than this Ecky.....:laugh:

Foolish I am, but brave I'm not!:laugh:

Someone once said......

“It's not the size of the woman in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the woman":D

Malteser Monkey
16-02-2016, 10:29
marbro8 I can see you lurking ...think carefully........:laugh:

marbro8
16-02-2016, 10:31
marbro8 I can see you lurking ...think carefully........:laugh:ha ha I was going to say I didn't know we had a choice:laugh:

Ecky Thump
16-02-2016, 10:35
ha ha I was going to say I didn't know we had a choice:laugh:

The choice is easy, it's posting your answer that can lead you in to trouble!:cry: