PDA

View Full Version : Barranco del Infierno

PUDCLARKE
18-02-2016, 19:23
I would like to do the walk on holiday this July and I can see you can purchase admission tickets online through the official website. Has anyone bought online or is it okay just to turn up on the day?
Thanks

Susief23
18-02-2016, 19:28
I would like to do the walk on holiday this July and I can see you can purchase admission tickets online through the official website. Has anyone bought online or is it okay just to turn up on the day?
Thanks

Has it reopened? A lot of the paths were washed away a few years ago.

PUDCLARKE
18-02-2016, 19:34
I think so. The official website says it is and is selling tickets. Although there is a message on the website saying it was closed today because of high winds

Susief23
18-02-2016, 20:03
I think so. The official website says it is and is selling tickets. Although there is a message on the website saying it was closed today because of high winds

Oh that's good news. We did the walk before the paths were washed away and enjoyed it. Will have a look next time we're out.

kingbaker
18-02-2016, 22:07
Has it reopened? A lot of the paths were washed away a few years ago.

Ay Susie, where is this? :wink:

Carol123
03-10-2016, 10:51
I advise booking on their website as now its reopened it was very busy when I went, if you like walks I also recommend the anaga and la laguna trek so beautiful and different, very lush and green. I booked the barranco on their website and the other treks on www.dreamtenerife.com