PDA

View Full Version : Beach, Wine, Barbecue & Astronomy excursion Tenerife

peter123456
29-02-2016, 00:46
Hi Guys, just thought I would let you know about a new excursion in Tenerife.

Beach, Wine, BBQ and Astronomy Excursion.

Being run by a company called Tenerife Sky At Night.com

Goes every Saturday, all information and booking options are available on their website

Sounds like a great day out, only in English language and a 30 minute pick up for all passengers.

I will let you know what it is like after I have taken the excursion

all the best

Peter

Angusjim
29-02-2016, 07:39
Hi Guys, just thought I would let you know about a new excursion in Tenerife.

Beach, Wine, BBQ and Astronomy Excursion.

Being run by a company called Tenerife Sky At Night.com

Goes every Saturday, all information and booking options are available on their website

Sounds like a great day out, only in English language and a 30 minute pick up for all passengers.

I will let you know what it is like after I have taken the excursion

all the best

Peter

Sounds great Peter hope you enjoy the excursion with this company you know nothing about:wink:

Ecky Thump
29-02-2016, 10:43
Sounds great Peter hope you enjoy the excursion with this company you know nothing about:wink:

Please Jim, no sarcasm on this forum, someone called Peter who has obviously no connection with a holiday excursion company has made the sffort to join us with the sole intention to pass on some useful information about a good day out, the company appears to be unable to raise the money to pay for advertising and he is only out of the goodness of his heart passing his knowledge on!!....Please let's have no more of this behaviour! :(

macdonald5
29-02-2016, 10:54
Please Jim, no sarcasm on this forum, someone made the sffort to join us with the sole intention to pass on some useful information about a holiday company who it appears is unable to raise the money to pay for advertising.....Please let's have no more of this behaviour! :(

And please excuse my naughty thoughts....was just suspecting he may be PR or indeed own that interesting Tour Company
Tut tut Mrs !!!!

Ecky Thump
29-02-2016, 10:59
And please excuse my naughty thoughts....was just suspecting he may be PR or indeed own that interesting Tour Company
Tut tut Mrs !!!!

Oh dear, what a world of suspicious minded people we live in.....very sad.:crying2:

macdonald5
29-02-2016, 11:06
Oh dear, what a world of suspicious minded people we live in.....very sad.:crying2:

:agree:.............,,....without reason ??

LindaD
14-07-2017, 23:40
Peter! Wish you all the best for your tour. Tenerife is largest of Spain's Canary Island, off West Africa. Tenerife is beautiful and stunning attraction. I had went there, while this place weather is so romantic among lovers. I had so enjoyed that weather with my love ones. Peter, the information you shared here is really informative and will be useful for every single person before going there.

Oh pleeeeeeeeease :redcard:

junglejim
15-07-2017, 07:04
It's a spambot - ignore!