PDA

View Full Version : Other Puerto Harbour Live Webcam Now Has Sound

canarybird
01-03-2016, 14:06

If you like to hear the sea as well as check out the view at the harbour near Plaza del Charco (http://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/espana/canarias/santa-cruz-de-tenerife/puerto-de-la-cruz-tenerife.html) in Puerto de la Cruz, you can now hear as well as see what's going on down there since the live webcam has added sound.

Malteser Monkey
01-03-2016, 14:09
Ohhh blimey so not only can we see melm we can hear her too:laugh:

Thanks CB

blondie
01-03-2016, 15:31
There is also sound on the webcam in Los Cristianos . Its the only thing I thought was missing when I watched it .

kingbaker
01-03-2016, 17:58
Ohhh blimey so not only can we see melm we can hear her too:laugh:

Thanks CB

We'll be able to blackmail her from now on!! :lol::lol:

Also same for Puerto Colon......Be able to keep a weather eye (and ear) on macdonald5 :laugh::laugh:

melm
01-03-2016, 18:55
We'll be able to blackmail her from now on!! :lol::lol:

Also same for Puerto Colon......Be able to keep a weather eye (and ear) on macdonald5 :laugh::laugh:

Gave you all a wave this morning. Sorry never gave any notice:shy:

marbro8
01-03-2016, 19:18
There is also sound on the webcam in Los Cristianos . Its the only thing I thought was missing when I watched it . great. we will now be able to hear Ecky Thump chomping on his steak and onions now:doh::lol:

curriegirl
01-03-2016, 20:57
Hi CB, yes I noticed that. It has been down for a few days. I love to see the harbour on the webcam. Makes me feel I am still there. I noticed your weather has not been good though. Hopefully that won't last long. Snow expected here in Edinburgh tomorrow.

Ecky Thump
01-03-2016, 21:36
great. we will now be able to hear Ecky Thump chomping on his steak and onions now:doh::lol:

After being at the dentist today, I will be lucky if I can suck my Steak & Onions through a straw! :D

pateen
30-11-2016, 15:23
From rainly London, I wouldnt mind been there now

Madelene B
20-01-2017, 17:59
I don't know if you have seen this one overlooking San Telmo- https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/espana/canarias/santa-cruz-de-tenerife/puerto-de-la-cruz-playa-san-telmo.html

Skickat från min SM-T550 via Tapatalk