PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden Curtains

Dapper
03-03-2016, 10:55
Hi all, I need to replace my curtains (x 2 sets) in my apartment, can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

AndyG
03-03-2016, 11:31
Textile Sur in Las Chafiras would be a good place to look probably. They also have a branch in Playa de San Juan.

Dapper
03-03-2016, 12:19
Textile Sur in Las Chafiras would be a good place to look probably. They also have a branch in Playa de San Juan.

Thanks, I will look into it

tfs1
03-03-2016, 14:23

When we were looking in Textile Sur they had 'ready made' or you can have them made to measure.

We found curtains to be on the expensive side and as we couldnt find anything we liked bought some from the UK, having looked in a number of shops Wilkinsons had exactly what we wanted and at about £50, quite reasonable and brought them over in our luggage.

Dapper
03-03-2016, 14:48
When we were looking in Textile Sur they had 'ready made' or you can have them made to measure.

We found curtains to be on the expensive side and as we couldnt find anything we liked bought some from the UK, having looked in a number of shops Wilkinsons had exactly what we wanted and at about £50, quite reasonable and brought them over in our luggage.

Definitely worth remembering, thanks

Richj
03-03-2016, 21:13
The staff also speak better English than me at the Las chafras store.

essexeddie
03-03-2016, 21:37
EL Kilo are quite good. Various stores around