PDA

View Full Version : Copying a file to the forum

LUCKY
06-03-2016, 16:52
A friend of mine on the forum asked me if it was possible to copy a file to the forum. I must admit i was stumped. can anyone answer please and if it is possible and how to do it.
How do I copy a file I have from the ******** onto a forum thread or even onto a PM ? There dont seem an obvious way like what with an Email paper clip attachment.

timmylish
06-03-2016, 16:56
Think this is my problem with my posting on apt. in Palm Mar!

essexeddie
06-03-2016, 18:15
Normally most files and pictures are to big and have to be reduced in size to be added to this forum. Its such a palaver I can never be bothered.

Tshirt
06-03-2016, 21:22
A friend of mine on the forum asked me if it was possible to copy a file to the forum. I must admit i was stumped. can anyone answer please and if it is possible and how to do it.
How do I copy a file I have from the ******** onto a forum thread or even onto a PM ? There dont seem an obvious way like what with an Email paper clip attachment.

You could try storing the file on one of the free online storage sites, eg. Google drive or Dropbox and then putting a link to it on the forum.

Malteser Monkey
07-03-2016, 10:43
Normally most files and pictures are to big and have to be reduced in size to be added to this forum. Its such a palaver I can never be bothered.

Same here Eds - Ted has been very kind in the past and done it for me. I think I owe him a few pints

Tshirt
07-03-2016, 10:50
Same here Eds - Ted has been very kind in the past and done it for me. I think I owe him a few pints

Only a few?........:cheeky:

alangcreech
21-06-2016, 07:07
I have same problem :cry:

Ecky Thump
21-06-2016, 09:27
I have same problem :cry:

Well when you have added your advertising signature to your posts, they will be reported, so then you will have another problem to cry over!:cry::fpull: