PDA

View Full Version : Reports From Walsall (Marbro8)

Ecky Thump
07-03-2016, 17:42
It was reported earlier today that on the outskirts of Wallsall on the A461 to Brownhills road that a articulated lorry carrying millions of cigarettes had overturned, fortunately there were no reported injuries......Further news reports of looting imminent!!

In another news release later today from Walsall, it was also reported that all Infant and Junior schools in the West Midlands area were closed today due to a record 99.73% of pupils between the age of 3-10 years old not attending.???:D

marbro8
07-03-2016, 19:47
It was reported earlier today that on the outskirts of Wallsall on the A461 to Brownhills road that a articulated lorry carrying millions of cigarettes had overturned, fortunately there were no reported injuries......Further news reports of looting imminent!!

In another news release later today from Walsall, it was also reported that all Infant and Junior schools in the West Midlands area were closed today due to a record 99.73% of pupils between the age of 3-10 years old not attending.???:Dthey don't call me the walsall fagin for nothing:laugh:

Ecky Thump
07-03-2016, 20:42
they don't call me the walsall fagin for nothing:laugh:

Carol wondered how you could afford to charter a private jet to fly you up here, she also says you are more of a mixture of **** Turpin - Fagin - Ronnie Biggs - Jessie James and Robin Hood all rolled into one, but I pointed out that Robin Hood gave to the poor, whereas you just spend it on your self! :D

It's amazing, you can't call **** Turpin by his name, he is now known on this forum as Richard Turpin.....I can't understand it as he was a bit of a ****. got caught and was hanged!:devil2: