PDA

View Full Version : Other Navy Top Gun salute to-day

timmylish
14-03-2016, 17:54
just east of Palm Mar at 13.25. Thought that it was really nice of the pilots of the three Eurofighter Typhoons to give a fly-over.
Never fails to surprise me the noise these thing make when they blast the accelorator. I presume they were just on a practice run but you never ever know when so close to our principal airport at Renia Sofia.

LUCKY
14-03-2016, 18:07
just east of Palm Mar at 13.25. Thought that it was really nice of the pilots of the three Eurofighter Typhoons to give a fly-over.
Never fails to surprise me the noise these thing make when they blast the accelorator. I presume they were just on a practice run but you never ever know when so close to our principal airport at Renia Sofia.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................:airplane: It wasn't me!

kingbaker
14-03-2016, 18:46
Me either!!:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::cr ylaughing:

Closest that I have done to that was in a Paramotor:D