PDA

View Full Version : Wanted looking for a job ,Not me but

LUCKY
14-03-2016, 18:14
This was sent to me via PM can anyone help. First a question how come i got a PM and the member as not made any posts to the forum

Bluuez

Thanks
Mentioned
0 Post(s)
Tagged
0 Thread(s)

Looking for new job on tenerife

Good morning Lucky. I see you are very activ online and have probably a lot of answers. As the title says I am looking for a new job. I am 22 male, living in cristianos and working as a guide on the bus but after 2 years its not so motivating anymore.
So I just wanted to ask if maybe you know something else appropriate? Maybe driving/ delivery but dont have to be.
Have earlier lived in Sweden and worked with a little of everything.
I speak a bit of Spanish, Russian, well Swedish and English.
Have a driver's license, good humor and a fast learning ability.
Have a great day. / Валерий

marbro8
14-03-2016, 18:16
This was sent to me via PM can anyone help. First a question how come i got a PM and the member as not made any posts to the forum

Bluuez

Thanks
Mentioned
0 Post(s)
Tagged
0 Thread(s)

Looking for new job on tenerife

Good morning Lucky. I see you are very activ online and have probably a lot of answers. As the title says I am looking for a new job. I am 22 male, living in cristianos and working as a guide on the bus but after 2 years its not so motivating anymore.
So I just wanted to ask if maybe you know something else appropriate? Maybe driving/ delivery but dont have to be.
Have earlier lived in Sweden and worked with a little of everything.
I speak a bit of Spanish, Russian, well Swedish and English.
Have a driver's license, good humor and a fast learning ability.
Have a great day. / Валерийa lot of unexplained things have happened on here lately mate;)

Moderator_
14-03-2016, 21:41
Lucky, you will not be troubled by Bluuez again. Sorry but sometimes they slip through the net. Thank you for highlighting it.

LUCKY
15-03-2016, 11:05
Lucky, you will not be troubled by Bluuez again. Sorry but sometimes they slip through the net. Thank you for highlighting it.

Thank you. :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
15-03-2016, 11:07
Ahh I had that one too !!!

LUCKY
15-03-2016, 11:19
Ahh I had that one too !!!

And i thought i was alone ! :flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
15-03-2016, 11:37
And i thought i was alone ! :flatcap:

You are never alone

Ecky Thump
15-03-2016, 12:50
sometimes they slip through the net.

Now that's the very excuse I used to say to my wife when I went fishing and returned with nothing,

Her reply as she looked at my blurry eyes was "well I see the beer never slipped from your hand!":trink:

Malteser Monkey
15-03-2016, 13:06
Now that's the very excuse I used to say to my wife when I went fishing and returned with nothing,

Her reply as she looked at my blurry eyes was "well I see the beer never slipped from your hand!":trink:

Well I never realised you have to own a net to become a Mod. I have a hair net will that do ?:D