PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Do I need a license for shore fishing in Tenerife?

IanYork1
18-03-2016, 13:36
Hi
Can any reader give me the current information re: shore fishing in S Tenerife? Do I need one and how/where do I get it?
Thanks

lovingtenerife
30-08-2016, 21:14
yes. you need licencia de 3Š. More in Spanish: https://peskama.wordpress.com/normativa/normativa-islas-canarias/

you can get in Capitania MAritima in Santa Cruz (Edif Mulitples, Avda Anaga) and it is valid for 3 years.

clara
31-08-2016, 08:01
The fishing shop called Sayo in las Galletas (under the Alborada Hotel) or their other branch at Tu Trebol will do it for you. It takes about a week but they give you a receipt I guess you could show in until it arrives.

The Clangers
31-08-2016, 16:59
How much is it? I havenīt fished for years since a boy, and that was in the river Great Ouse in Kempston! The only time I sort of went fishing at sea, was on a boat trip for mackerel. This was done with them hand held wooden spools with multiple hooks . . . and no hope! The bloke in charge said when fishing move your arm up & down to move the baited line. The boat was going up & down, so I kept my arm still. No one on that boat caught anything. My brother was sea sick!!
Just a thought! What is the best time of day to go fishing with rod and line? I have noticed that there are quite a few boats out at sea at night just out from Calleo Salvaje.

doncarlos
31-08-2016, 20:30
15,48 euros for a 3Š clase.