PDA

View Full Version : Other Advice as to the most suitable Estate Agent

timmylish
20-03-2016, 17:23
in the South of the Island to look after the long term letting of an apartment in Palm Mar. Any suggestions as to who might be the best to employ (wrong term)?

doreen
20-03-2016, 17:59
in the South of the Island to look after the long term letting of an apartment in Palm Mar. Any suggestions as to who might be the best to employ (wrong term)?

I'm surprised you haven't been able to let it via the Palm Mar Facebook page (I saw someone posted it for you ).

Honestly, I think if you reduce the rent a bit you will have a better chance via Facebook (you will end up paying fees to the Estate Agent, so it could balance out) - there was one advertised recently in the block for 500 including all bills and internet ... and I know of another there at 450 (30 towards bills I think, and that one is larger)

I see people on the FB page saying contact Martin Cahill who is based in Palm Mar, so I guess that's who you should go to if all else fails :)

timmylish
21-03-2016, 02:44
I'm surprised you haven't been able to let it via the Palm Mar Facebook page (I saw someone posted it for you ).

Honestly, I think if you reduce the rent a bit you will have a better chance via Facebook (you will end up paying fees to the Estate Agent, so it could balance out) - there was one advertised recently in the block for 500 including all bills and internet ... and I know of another there at 450 (30 towards bills I think, and that one is larger)

I see people on the FB page saying contact Martin Cahill who is based in Palm Mar, so I guess that's who you should go to if all else fails :)

Doreen,

Not spoken to you in ages and when I do its receiving welcome information from you. Many, many thanks. I shall take issue with my good Lady! Noticed that you also made an appearance on another thread. Beyjesus, twice in one day. It,s just too much. (swoon,swoon.)