PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Bicycle rickshaw driver

ivo
29-03-2016, 09:57
New on the Island!
EkoTour Tenerife S.L.
First electric bicycle rickshaw company is looking for attractive, hard working, communicable rickshaws drivers, preferably with rickshaw driving experience, knowledge of every additional language is a bonus.
We offer flexible working hours, good income.
Driver licence is a obligate(minimum motorcycle).

Work description: Rickshaw driver and excursion guide + selling tickets to the recreational parks an attractions.
Working area is a Costa Adeje, Las Americas and Los Cristianos.
Salary is minimal + commissions or like a "autonomo".
Contract: 3 month probation period or like a "autonomo"
Working hours: 8 (flexible)

Kontakt person Mr. Ivo Polis

send me a PM if you are interested

Ecky Thump
29-03-2016, 10:15
I don't want the job, but I am interested in the legality of these "Rickshaws" and the licensing of them to operate for hire, given that there is a police clampdown on the use of scooters in operation. ???

ivo
29-03-2016, 10:27
All is legal and licenced

Ecky Thump
29-03-2016, 15:02
Bl**dy hell......thats all we need going along the sea-front,pushbikes,two and three seater scooters,skateboards,hoverboards,drunks
and now rickshaws.......maybe i should get in quick with my donkey/pony/horse walks business:devil2:

I can't see how they would be allowed on pedestrian areas and I can envisage the outrage of the restaurant owners along the front if one of them stopped and was advertising a competitors restaurant...that's me assuming that there purpose is advertising and not for public hire of drunks wanting a lift up Cardiac Hill to El Mirador, but there again it would save me carrying Carol home.:vodkamachine: :D

Moderator_
29-03-2016, 15:11
Sorry ivo but your job advert does not comply with the Forum rules

Will you please read the following

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?437-PLEASE-READ-Rules-for-advertising-and-replying-to-job-

and repost if you wish.

I will remove your original post if you do not reply by 10.00 on March 30

ivo
29-03-2016, 17:55
Hello senor,

Keep calm, will driving only on the streets - not pedestrian areas.

Regards
Ivo

Ecky Thump
29-03-2016, 18:33
Hello senor,

Keep calm, will driving only on the streets - not pedestrian areas.

Regards
Ivo

I do wonder how many Attractive, Multilingual & Experienced Rickshaw drivers there are in Tenerife, maybe you will find them in Hong Kong!!:D

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?437-PLEASE-READ-Rules-for-advertising-and-replying-to-job-

Medman
30-03-2016, 12:17
I do wonder how many Attractive, Multilingual & Experienced Rickshaw drivers there are in Tenerife, maybe you will find them in Hong Kong!!:D

My mate has his own rickshaw business in Hong Kong. He is very busy, in fact he's run off his feet !!

berlin
01-04-2016, 17:09
it rickhaw driver original face 6470

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

and original job 6471 i m joke man )))

garlicbread
01-04-2016, 19:06
It's all very well trying to take the pee out of these rickshaws but they've got to be better than the powered scooters that seem to be hired by irresponsible, lazy fatties who ride them in pedestrian areas.

I for one would wish the new company every success, after all they are already a success in most capital cities of Europe, so why not in Tenerife. I speak as a resident , by the way.

So it's good luck to ivo

Carol55
02-04-2016, 11:46
It's all very well trying to take the pee out of these rickshaws but they've got to be better than the powered scooters that seem to be hired by irresponsible, lazy fatties who ride them in pedestrian areas.

After looking at the website, then I think that the purpose of these rickshaws is for advertising purposes, not for general use.