PDA

View Full Version : Advice wanted Good Gestor?

Peter Fitz
04-04-2016, 10:31
Hi all

We are new here so please bear with us.

We are looking for a good gestor to help with planning requirements of opening a new business, dealing with change of use of a building from industrial to commercial/retail and also such things as importing used coaches/buses onto the island, taxes, insurance etc etc

We also require a translator for around 3-4 days from 12-15/16th April 2016.

Would anyone have someone they can recommend?

Many thanks

Peter Fitz
05-04-2016, 18:16
Hi all

Any one recommend someone? :crying2:

garlicbread
05-04-2016, 18:52
I would recommend you talk to
c/La Caleta, 1, Edificio Playa Graciosa
Escalera F, Bajo Esquierda
Los Christianos
922 792306
e-mail: asesoria@basefis.com
www.basefis.com

if you call ask for Conchi who speaks excellent English who will be able to describe the services they provide.

I find their Jose Darder to be very professional

doreen
05-04-2016, 22:19
Hi Peter

If you look on this thread you will see a recommendation for someone who deals with registering foreign cars in Tenerife ... it can be a minefield and I know of several gestors who have got things very wrong - this guy Jesus (speaks perfect English) is also probably cheaper than the rest too

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?36738-How-to-find-out-the-cost-of-importing-a-car-to-Tenerife

I do hope you have done a serious amount of planning regarding licences for transport etc ... and do talk to more than one gestor to confirm what you are being told, quoted.

I have used Oscar of Arquisolutions arquisolutions@gmail.com for the change of use of a garage to an office ... it turned out to be a complicated process, and we are still waiting on Endesa (electricity company) to sign off 6 months later.

You are unlikely to find one gestor who is an expert in several fields.

Peter Fitz
09-04-2016, 22:26
Evening Garlic and Doreen

Thanks for the info i will be calling them Monday morning.
6 Months later? Wow that will take some getting use to.

Yes i will be getting second opinions on what i am told.

Thanks again

TFK
27-12-2016, 18:23
Hi peter. Just wondered if you managed to find a good gestor?