PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can I buy cannabis in Tenerife?

LennyBoy
27-01-2015, 10:17
Hi guys,
I'm coming over in September with a friend and our wives.
Just wondering if I will find it easy to come across weed/hash on the island?
Staying in Los Cris but will travel if I need to find somewhere where I can get some smoke which will in turn make my holiday more relaxful and brilliant!!

Also I read about these cannabis clubs in Tenerife but I also read that you must need a doctor note?

Thanks for your time all

Ecky Thump
27-01-2015, 12:42
Oh well if you are coming over to Tenerife for "weed" then you won't be disappointed, there is a abundance of it growing unattended, especially along the area just beyond the Arona Grand Hotel, it's a unkempt area In Los Cristianos where you will see camper vans, with canvas shelters erected.:wink:

Sorry I don't know anything about needing a doctors note, maybe forum member toto might be able to advise.

You have a brilliant holiday along with your friends.:)

norte
27-01-2015, 13:46
yeah it's almost legal here you just need to pay 50eur annual fee for these clubs, there is 1 las americas..
have a nice holiday

Ecky Thump
27-01-2015, 14:22
A man was walking through Los Cristianos, when a pixie pounced on him. “Today is your lucky day!” said the pixie. “I’m gonna give you two wishes. What will the first one be?” The man thinks for a moment and then says, “I want a never-ending joint.” So the pixie snaps his fingers and there is this king-sized joint. The man jacks it up and starts puffing. After five hits the joint is still the same length. Next the pixie says, “…And number two?” The man replies, “This is so cool man! Gimme another one!”

LennyBoy
27-01-2015, 14:41
Oh well if you are coming over to Tenerife for "weed" then you won't be disappointed, there is a abundance of it growing unattended, especially along the area just beyond the Arona Grand Hotel, it's a unkempt area In Los Cristianos where you will see camper vans, with canvas shelters erected.:wink:

Sorry I don't know anything about needing a doctors note, maybe forum member toto might be able to advise.

You have a brilliant holiday along with your friends.:)

Haha ok thanks,
I was in Los cris last year and met a nice lad who looked after me a couple of times but then I didn't see him any more so ended up getting ripped off by one or 2 guys trying to get a smoke.
I did not know of any cannabis club last time I was in Tenerife.
Sounds great but I heard something about needing a doctor note!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

yeah it's almost legal here you just need to pay 50eur annual fee for these clubs, there is 1 las americas..
have a nice holiday

Music to my ears thanks norte!
You know anything about needing a doctor note?
Or is it just as simple as walking into the cannabis club and paying my 50e to sign up and get my weed there for the 2 weeks?
I know where it is in LA after looking it up thanks

norte
27-01-2015, 14:55
you dont need a doctors note

LennyBoy
27-01-2015, 15:13
Great thank you..
So when I was asking guys over the years they were just going to the club and charging me double lol :)
Thanks again lads

martincrabb99
27-01-2015, 16:39
you dont need a doctors note

You will when you develop psychotic episodes later on in life as a result of smoking cannabis. The evidence to support this is quite strong.

kingbaker
27-01-2015, 16:41
A bit late perhaps!;)

TOTO 99
27-01-2015, 17:02
Lenny it's time to split dude.....Martin is the Babylon....:lol:...:copper::run:

primrose
27-01-2015, 17:12
It's quite sad that people spend all that money coming to Tenerife on holiday and then need to take drugs to enjoy it.

Ecky Thump
27-01-2015, 17:35
It's quite sad that people spend all that money coming to Tenerife on holiday and then need to take drugs to enjoy it.

I totally agree with you, but cannabis users will quickly come back with the arguement that it's equally sad for those who use alcohol and a lot safer....it's a no-win arguement with them. :-(

martincrabb99
27-01-2015, 17:39
I totally agree with you, but cannabis users will quickly come back with the arguement that it's equally sad for those who use alcohol and a lot safer....it's a no-win arguement with them. :-(

There is a lot of truth in what you state but I suppose the damage occurs with the overuse of substances be it alcohol or drugs......what's the old saying ' Everything in moderation '

Ecky Thump
27-01-2015, 17:46
U
There is a lot of truth in what you state but I suppose the damage occurs with the overuse of substances be it alcohol or drugs......what's the old saying ' Everything in moderation '

I think we need a thread about what addiction you indulge in while your on holiday (or living) in Tenerife and its results, something like a confession, mine is Marzipan and when it's available in Tenerife it's special as it's not like the sickly stuff that you buy in the UK....in Tenerife it has a stronger nutty taste, but I suppose it's just as fattening!:lol:

primrose
27-01-2015, 17:53
U

I think we need a thread about what addiction you indulge in while your on holiday (or living) in Tenerife and its results, something like a confession, mine is Marzipan and when it's available in Tenerife it's special as it's not like the sickly stuff that you buy in the UK....in Tenerife it has a stronger nutty taste, but I suppose it's just as fattening!:lol:

Internet shopping, at the moment it's Craft stuff. Patatas Panderas from Carrefore deli counter,can't get enough of them, lush.

tfs1
27-01-2015, 18:04
U

Stuffed Olives, the '3pack' tins from Mercadonna - not that fresh rubbish, only 2 days to go before we have another tin or three !

marbro8
27-01-2015, 18:25
Lenny it's time to split dude.....Martin is the Babylon....:lol:...:copper::run::crylaughing::cryl aughing::crylaughing:..............

Lenny it's time to split dude.....Martin is the Babylon....:lol:...:copper::run::crylaughing::cryl aughing::crylaughing:.............. my mate who owns his own place in tenerife showed me his next door neighbours balcony last year, and there were about 6 cannabis plants growing on there:lol:

martincrabb99
27-01-2015, 18:43
U

Some addictions are harmless and some are not. I would imagine marzipan is fairly harmless on the scale of addictive behaviour.

TOTO 99
27-01-2015, 18:46
Some addictions are harmless and some are not. I would imagine marzipan is fairly harmless on the scale of addictive behaviour.

Unfortunately it does cause a problem where scales are concerned.....:lol:

warbey
27-01-2015, 20:32
Unfortunately it does cause a problem where scales are concerned.....:lol:

Oh Dear......I love it too......Thought of it a few weeks ago when someone mentioned getting Battenburgs.

norte
27-01-2015, 20:49
lol what evidence?

Carol55
27-01-2015, 21:05
lol what evidence?

We all have a simple choice in what to believe, if I were a recreational user of cannabis, then I would probably like others bury my head in the sand and say it's harmless, but then I might read from the link below and have a change of heart in what I believe, it's like most addictions that people have, they find it hard to believe or choose what is factual and what is printed to scare them into facing up to a potential problem in their lifestyle.

Family Council » Busting The Myth Marijuana is Harmless
https://familycouncil.org/?p=6506
Marijuana Linked to Nearly 300 Deaths ... 187 of these deaths were listed as being directly related to the use of the cannabis plant itself.

essexeddie
27-01-2015, 21:20
Who cares if people are dumb enough to waste all their money on that crap then let them, as long as it doesn't effect me.

Carol55
27-01-2015, 21:25
Who cares if people are dumb enough to waste all their money on that crap then let them, as long as it doesn't effect me.

But it does effect you, as you have or do contribute to some form of health care plan, it costs money to deal with addictions of any kind.:)

Also people steal to feed their addictions and I think a high percentage of thefts is by addicts and as you yourself have posted on the forum with your concerns about muggings.

martincrabb99
27-01-2015, 21:41

An earlier post of yours mentioned a bag snatch......a lot of crime is drug driven including theft, burglary, robbery, prostitution, firearms offences, serious woundings and murder to name just a few. So it does effect a lot of individuals namely the victims of crime who are traumatised by what has happened to them. The post made by Carol 55 relating to the evidence requested by Norte is self explanatory.

LennyBoy
28-01-2015, 00:01
Maybe for the reasons mentioned above is why these cannabis clubs in the big city's aswell as Tenerife are such a good idea.
The honest hard working recreational "pot smokers" out there then do not have to engage with scum bag drug dealers who are in every city in the world and instead go to these non profit organizations which is to buy your stuff and smoke in privacy.

As for comments about it being sad I need to smoke weed for my yes expensive holiday then as one of the previous posters said I'll just say "is it sad that a couple must have a bottle of wine with there meal on a fancy balcony"?

Carol55
28-01-2015, 00:16
Maybe for the reasons mentioned above is why these cannabis clubs in the big city's aswell as Tenerife are such a good idea.
The honest hard working recreational "pot smokers" out there then do not have to engage with scum bag drug dealers who are in every city in the world and instead go to these non profit organizations which is to buy your stuff and smoke in privacy.

As for comments about it being sad I need to smoke weed for my yes expensive holiday then as one of the previous posters said I'll just say "is it sad that a couple must have a bottle of wine with there meal on a fancy balcony"?

A good reply and I think if people are going to smoke pot, then in controlled conditions would be the best place.

My concerns are, what are the dangers of addiction and the health implications also how/where the money comes from to feed the addiction, we are all aware that some people can control its use and then there are many that can't and have to resort to stealing to get the drug.

martincrabb99
28-01-2015, 11:29

Just as a point of interest do you know where the NPO's get the Cannabis....is it legally grown?

DJ Dangerous
28-01-2015, 11:38
I think that it's better to say that cannabis CAN be harmless, rather than it IS harmless.
I have had two family members commit suicide under its influence, and I have seen first-hand the damage that it causes to somebody narcissistic enough to overindulge regularly.
Cannabis probably has therapeutic benefits for some, helps de-stres, aids sleep, increases appetite, reduces pain etc.
However, it is so easily available here, at far lower prices and a far higher quality than that available in Ireland and the UK in general, that it is all too easy to become dependant.
I don't use the word "addicted" as dependants strongly object to that word.

LennyBoy
28-01-2015, 13:21
Just as a point of interest do you know where the NPO's get the Cannabis....is it legally grown?

NPO?
You mean the cannabis clubs?
As far as I can see it's a case of it's a non profit making organization which grow there own marijuana.

martincrabb99
28-01-2015, 14:43
NPO?
You mean the cannabis clubs?
As far as I can see it's a case of it's a non profit making organization which grow there own marijuana.

That is most interesting I wonder if it is grown with a special licence?

seanocelt
28-01-2015, 19:08
There are many licensed ones, plus the " grow your own " allowance here is very generous. I dont approve, but its law here, totally legal.

martincrabb99
28-01-2015, 20:18
There are many licensed ones, plus the " grow your own " allowance here is very generous. I dont approve, but its law here, totally legal.

Thank you, I suppose the onus is on the cultivators to prove that what they have grown is for personal use only and not for supply.

kingbaker
28-01-2015, 20:57
macdonald5 does a lot of gardening mmmmmm.....I wonder!!:p:p

norte
28-01-2015, 21:04
haha 300 deaths from canabis . thats daily mail saying or sun?? there is actually NO reported fatalities from cannabis i.e. from overdose or from other health related problem which cause cannabis. there is none from respectable sources. the one you posted i'am afraid is very biased anti marihuana website - you can be serious quoting that. its the same if you qoute daily mail or the sun..

Ecky Thump
28-01-2015, 21:11
haha 300 deaths from canabis . thats daily mail saying or sun?? there is actually NO reported fatalities from cannabis i.e. from overdose or from other health related problem which cause cannabis. there is none from respectable sources. the one you posted i'am afraid is very biased anti marihuana website - you can be serious quoting that. its the same if you qoute daily mail or the sun..

By saying that there are no reported deaths reported from a reliable source, then you are saying that forum member DJ Dangerous is not a reliable source of information, as on this very thread he tells of the deaths of his own family members whose deaths have been attributed to the use of cannabis...it's worth reading the whole of the thread!

If you read the whole of the link, then you will find that if you include the responses to it, that it is a very well balanced view.....unlike yours!

Maybe you are in denial about the dangers of drugs, both the legal ones and illegal.

lynno52
28-01-2015, 21:18

Cannabis use may not be directly attributable to some deaths, however there are well documented clinical studies to support the view that it can have serious mental health risks e,g. in several articles in the British Medical Journal. Mental health issues may then directly contribute to deaths.

warbey
28-01-2015, 21:26

x

Sounds like Cirrhosis may be the Best Choice then..?.....:doh::cheeky:

macdonald5
28-01-2015, 21:33
[QUOTE=kingbaker;441770]macdonald5 does a lot of gardening

Could be dear KB !! Just saw a house in our small town today without most of its roof ,asked what happened to be informed the occupants had heat lamps etc in loft space to grow 'weed' and the blxxdy house went on fire
My dear hubby prefers fuchsia plants and doesn't like 'weeds' !!!

norte
28-01-2015, 21:35
mental health issues arise not from drug but from environment in which affected person lives - iam not in denial i'am just more informed than you. its naive and in away an easy choice to blame the drug on suicides or mental health issues rather then real causes - i mean are you really believe that a person can kill himself because he smoked a joint? its a convenient scapegoat - usually its so more complex suicides are - blaming them on drugs is in a way just washing a hands from responsibility. i have my very close family member killed himself, so iam not just blowing hot air here unlike like many of anti marihuana commentators here. of course it can be dangerous for some people if it has been misuesed in some very gross way, but lets face it alcohol is so much more dangerous than marihuana - how many wifes and girlfriends being killed by stoned husbands? none. and i even dont wont to start imagining how many lives ruined from alcohol in terms of domestic violence, car accidents , or just drunken fights between opposing people..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-real-cause-of-addicti_b_6506936.html

this is very interesting link about drug addiction, if you can be bothered to read it then you propably change your preconceptions about the drug. it s not even about marihuana, but it's explains very well why people are thinking like you thinking about the drug. this is just such a brainwashed myth (the anti drug propaganda)...

lynno52
28-01-2015, 21:45
mental health issues arise not from drug but from environment in which affected person lives - iam not in denial i'am just more informed than you. its naive and in away an easy choice to blame the drug on suicides or mental health issues rather then real causes - i mean are you really believe that a person can kill himself because he smoked a joint? its a convenient scapegoat - usually its so more complex suicides are - blaming them on drugs is in a way just washing a hands from responsibility. i have my very close family member killed himself, so iam not just blowing hot air here unlike like many of anti marihuana commentators here. of course it can be dangerous for some people if it has been misuesed in some very gross way, but lets face it alcohol is so much more dangerous than marihuana - how many wifes and girlfriends being killed by stoned husbands? none. and i even dont wont to start imagining how many lives ruined from alcohol in terms of domestic violence, car accidents , or just drunken fights between opposing people..

I feel you are very mis-informed if you believe that the use of some drugs is not responsible for or does not contribute to some mental health issues.
I agree that alcohol can also cause health problems and that it contributes to Domestic Abuse and all the issues that that involves, however illegal drug use is also a factor.

Carol55
28-01-2015, 21:56

I won't go into your post in its entirety, but the moment you mentioned car accidents and deaths, then you have opened a whole proven argument about the dangers of cannabis use.

One question, are you really serious when you say that mental health issues do not arise from drug usage, there are thousands of warnings from medical experts about this whole issue.

I wholly accept the dangers of alcohol, but that is not what the discussion is about.

marbro8
28-01-2015, 22:09
as i was walking back from the football match last night(we are at wembley by the way:lol:) i could smell that someone was smoking cannabis, i said to my wife "i can smell dope"? i must have said it louder than i intended to because a young guy that was walking in front of me turned round and said "it's me mate sorry it's ganga" to which i replied "if i follow you any more i will be as high as a kite" and he said "well at least you will sleep better" :lol: if i had had the same conversation with someone who had been drinking i think things would have turned out different:wink:

primrose
28-01-2015, 22:16
as i was walking back from the football match last night(we are at wembley by the way:lol:) i could smell that someone was smoking cannabis, i said to my wife "i can smell dope"? i must have said it louder than i intended to because a young guy that was walking in front of me turned round and said "it's me mate sorry it's ganga" to which i replied "if i follow you any more i will be as high as a kite" and he said "well at least you will sleep better" :lol: if i had had the same conversation with someone who had been drinking i think things would have turned out different:wink:

But you wouldn't have had that conversation with somebody that had been drinking. You wouldn't have been able to smell drink like you could smell dope.

lynno52
28-01-2015, 22:17
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-real-cause-of-addicti_b_6506936.html

this is very interesting link about drug addiction, if you can be bothered to read it then you propably change your preconceptions about the drug. it s not even about marihuana, but it's explains very well why people are thinking like you thinking about the drug. this is just such a brainwashed myth (the anti drug propaganda)...

I have taken the time to read this article, it is not discussing the relevant potential health issues that I am.

A question - is this the same journalist Johann-Hari, who has been seen as 'disgraced' by his profession?

Carol55
28-01-2015, 22:25
J

I have taken the time to read this article, it is not discussing the relevant potential health issues that I am.

A question - is this the same journalist Johann-Hari, who has been seen as 'disgraced' by his profession?

I do believe it is and that's why I didn't think it worthy to quote/respond from that HuffingtonPost link, but here's another from the HuffingtonPost .....

Johann Hari Plagiarism - Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/news/johann-hari-plagiarism/
After being accused of repeated acts of plagiarism and stripped of a major prize, columnist Johann Hari apologized for his journalistic misconduct in .

marbro8
28-01-2015, 22:26
But you wouldn't have had that conversation with somebody that had been drinking. You wouldn't have been able to smell drink like you could smell dope.you are brobably right primrose, i think the point i was trying to make was that whatever the downfalls of smoking pot, i don't think that it makes people as aggressive or obnoxious as people who drink alcohol:dontknow:

martincrabb99
29-01-2015, 11:55
A good thing about discussions like this is that although there is a variance of views the subject matter is being openly discussed. We may not agree with each other but that is what discussion topics like this are about. I suppose personal use is a matter for the individual as long as they are aware of the possible risks and dependency issues attributed to the use of Cannabis. I do not personally approve but I respect individual's personal use decisions.

norte
29-01-2015, 12:24
whatever that journalist compromised or no idk, but that he writes its makes perfect sense, unlike like all you anti drug people - just blowing hot air without any evidence or logical thought - your supposed "evidence" there you keep posting here i.e. from government funded organisations - i mean are you really so stupid that you don't realize the link between government drug war and these propaganda style studies..

TOTO 99
29-01-2015, 12:28
whatever that journalist compromised or no idk, but that he writes its makes perfect sense, unlike like all you anti drug people - just blowing hot air without any evidence or logical thought - your supposed "evidence" there you keep posting here i.e. from government funded organisations - i mean are you really so stupid that you don't realize the link between government drug war and these propaganda style studies..

Well it obviously works for you. I can see how chilled you are...:whistle:

lynno52
29-01-2015, 12:30

A little paranoia creeping in?

norte
29-01-2015, 12:31
British and american governments are at the forefront for war on drugs - so please don't post these bs and say "look this is evidence". its a joke. there are so many people taking drugs regularly that you dont realize it , but hey they are not all criminals or some kind of pariah people - they are bankers, lawyers, bricklayers, plumbers, professors, call center operators just about any profession people in the world - and that they are all addicts and criminals??? just go to the night club 1 day - 95% of people are high on drugs enjoying their night out and that's wrong with that.

Malteser Monkey
29-01-2015, 12:32
A little paranoia creeping in?

You got a light mate ?

norte
29-01-2015, 12:38
lynno52 - what? that has to do it with paranoia or is just carefully prepared riposte to logical arguments to which you cant figure out answer.?:)all you anti drugs people then run out for words say this . so ok are you prepared to ban alcohol? if no then please shut up and dont put these hypocritical anti drug nonsense here anymore.

Re: Can I buy cannabis in Tenerife?
A good thing about discussions like this is that although there is a variance of views the subject matter is being openly discussed. We may not agree with each other but that is what discussion topics like this are about. I suppose personal use is a matter for the individual as long as they are aware of the possible risks and dependency issues attributed to the use of Cannabis. I do not personally approve but I respect individual's personal use decisions.

i agree with opinion 100%. respect.

primrose
29-01-2015, 12:58
British and american governments are at the forefront for war on drugs - so please don't post these bs and say "look this is evidence". its a joke. there are so many people taking drugs regularly that you dont realize it , but hey they are not all criminals or some kind of pariah people - they are bankers, lawyers, bricklayers, plumbers, professors, call center operators just about any profession people in the world - and that they are all addicts and criminals??? just go to the night club 1 day - 95% of people are high on drugs enjoying their night out and that's wrong with that, unlike like you old deluded moaners just get a life and mind you business.

Thought it was supposed to make you relaxed and chilled, well it's obviously not working for you. If 95 % of people that go to night clubs need drugs to enjoy a night out then I pity them, they obviously can't cope with life without a crutch, perhaps dope is the right word for them.

lynno52
29-01-2015, 13:16
lynno52 - what? that has to do it with paranoia or is just carefully prepared riposte to logical arguments to which you cant figure out answer.?:)all you anti drugs people then run out for words say this . so ok are you prepared to ban alcohol? if no then please shut up and dont put these hypocritical anti drug nonsense here anymore

I am withdrawing from further discussion on this thread as I find your post personally abusive.

primrose
29-01-2015, 13:24
I am withdrawing from further discussion on this thread as I find your posts personally abusive.

Me too. I honestly don't know why this thread was allowed to continue when somebody joined this Forum just to ask where they could buy drugs.

admin
29-01-2015, 13:49
Just because a topic is not liked by some members is not necessarily good reason for its removal. The forum welcomes everyone from all age groups, all walks of life, religious backgrounds, etc. These people are bound to have different opinions and views. If you don't agree with them and you decide to post and pass judgement, they please do not get offended if you do not like the reply.

I have read this thread in ins entirety, as have the other moderators and all the reports we have received have not been reason to remove the thread.

Regardless of whether you agree or disagree with cannabis use, the fact remains that there are legal clubs in Spain where you can use cannabis legally if you want to. The OP is therefore not asking anyone to give him advice on how to break the law.The same goes for alcohol and cigarettes, which are both legal in Spain. Similar questions have been asked on the forum about where people can smoke, and there was another thread recently about vaping that turned sour when there was really no need for it, or some of the comments posted.

The original question of this thread is not "What do you think about cannabis use?" or "What is you opinion on Cannabis?" it is "Can I buy Cannabis in Tenerife?" Therefore if we all stick to the actual topic and answer it if we want to, or not reply if we don't want to, then everyone will be happy. The OP will get the advice he needs from the forum, no one will get upset or feel they have been abused in any way and the forum will remain an open community where everyone can feel happy about asking a question without being judged.

We want to encourage people to post, not dissuade them, and with all new members there will be differences of opinion.

Information on legal cannabis use in the Canaries (some of these links are in Spanish) :

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_social_de_cannabis#Clubes_sociales_de_cannabi s_en_Espa.C3.B1a
http://www.cannabisclubtenerife.com/
http://www.socialcannabisclubtenerife.com/
http://www.cscctfs.com/

Ecky Thump
29-01-2015, 15:30

Far from being a anti-drug person, I regularly use morphine, so I do believe that I have self evidence of the effects that some drugs can have, as when I take the drug I'm very aware of some of its effects which can range from the feeling of total relaxation to hyperactive, abnormal dreams, feeling unsteady, a height of happiness to a feeling of depression or agitation, confusion of time to total awareness of each second, the list could go on in further detail of many other horrible effects of the drug and after speaking to many users of cannabis I know that they share some of these side effects and again more.
After reading this I hope that you realise that I along with others are offering sound and honest advice of the dangers that are there.....not judgement!

norte
29-01-2015, 15:36
the problem is these people just cant handle different opinions, if these different opinions are way out of their comfort zone, then that's abuse or insults or paranoia or whatever..i just stand my way and answer to all these ridiculous alegations about drugs thrown at drug users, its never ment to insult anyone or abuse anyone.. i suppose that this discussion showed that there is huge gap between differend age groups understanding about drug. iam young and i dont buy this bs about drug harm. yes they can be harmfull but hey everything is harmfull if its consumed not in a right way. some people looks like just can't fathom this idea..

Ecky Thump
29-01-2015, 16:18
the problem is these people just cant handle different opinions, if these different opinions are way out of their comfort zone, then that's abuse or insults or paranoia or whatever..i just stand my way and answer to all these ridiculous alegations about drugs thrown at drug users, its never ment to insult anyone or abuse anyone.. i suppose that this discussion showed that there is a huge gap between different age group understanding about drug.iam young and i dont buy this bs about drug harm. yes they can be harmfull but hey everything is harmfull if its consumed not in a right way. some people looks like just can't fathom this idea..

I think you will find that a lot of the people who have posted have lived in the UK and other parts of the world and have been around at the times when cannabis was readily available on the streets, also it's worth remembering that the psychotropic properties of cannabis have been known about for thousands of years, not just by the younger generations of today.:)

primrose
29-01-2015, 16:25
the problem is these people just cant handle different opinions, if these different opinions are way out of their comfort zone, then that's abuse or insults or paranoia or whatever..i just stand my way and answer to all these ridiculous alegations about drugs thrown at drug users, its never ment to insult anyone or abuse anyone.. i suppose that this discussion showed that there is huge gap between differend age groups understanding about drug. iam young and i dont buy this bs about drug harm. yes they can be harmfull but hey everything is harmfull if its consumed not in a right way. some people looks like just can't fathom this idea..

Oh dear, you certainly think you know it all, I spent eight months visiting my OH in a rehabilitation unit when he was recovering from a Cardiac Arrest, and believe me if you had seen the damage drugs had done to some of the people in there you would have a very different opinion, they weren't in rehab to get them off the drugs, they were there to try to get help with learning how to dress, wash, eat,walk, talk and to put it bluntly wipe there own ****, after the damage the drugs had done to them,the majority would never get any better. Young lives ruined, their families lives ruined,they would spend the rest of their lives Brain damaged in a wheel chair.Still think it's bull****? What on earth has age got to do with it.I understand what drugs can do,I saw it everyday for eight months and it was heartbreaking to see, you yourself have said you are a drug user, well so were they.This is my opinion and it is probably way out of your comfort zone.

warbey
29-01-2015, 21:38
I used to smoke ordinary Cigarettes, then I realised if I didn't, I could afford some Luxuries, Camera, Holidays etc.

I then started to object to Others' Smoke intruding on Me.

This was a Legal Drug as is Alcohol. so is Weed in Tenerife.

There have always been Drug Highs available for many Years if You could afford them.

As has been said, why can.t People enjoy Life without them.

Lets hope that one Day the Poor old N.H.S. doesn't allocate the only Bed to someone who Hasn't Self-Harmed........................

kingbaker
30-01-2015, 00:34
Everybody is entitled to the same treatment,regardless of why they're ill.

kingbaker
30-01-2015, 00:44
Smokers drastically increase the risk of COPD/Emphysema and Coronary artery disease/Stroke.

However, soon after you stop smoking your healtb improves dramatically and the above risks decrease.If you don't stop then............?:confused:

bonitatime
30-01-2015, 09:03
To answer the OO's question not lecture about drugs
There are various grow clubs and places you can go smoke in the south. There was one In CC Fañabe plaza and I think it's still open but need to check. They are so discrete that I will need to ask

norte
30-01-2015, 11:08
all you need is adress here in tenerife and to pay annual fee( its because if you get in some problem with police association helps with lawyers).

bonitatime
01-02-2015, 17:09
Yes it's still open it's the shop next to the bar Arrarat inside CC Fañabe Plaza there is a club fee and I have no idea how much that is

Desperate Dan
11-02-2015, 21:46
What?
What?
What?

You ent seen me - roight?

Just having a crabby psychotic episode, I guess.

Ecky Thump
11-02-2015, 22:09
What?
What?
What?

Oh man, you bin smokin bad s**t Man :eek:

martincrabb99
11-02-2015, 22:11
What?
What?
What?

Perhaps you've got the Bends[emoji6]

LUCKY
12-02-2015, 10:32
Perhaps you've got the Bends[emoji6]
Not the Merc [emoji145]

Malteser Monkey
12-02-2015, 10:51
What?
What?
What?

Did he say Crabbi ?:crazy:

willowlily
12-02-2015, 13:04
a very informative thread, I had no idea that clubs existed in Tenerife to facilitate holiday makers and local alike to obtain their particular poison with ease.
for me its just a quick pop into local supermarket " dial prix "for a bottle of vodka 11.69 yesterday 2 large tonic water 2.90 and a bag of lemons should keep me going for a week so a few xxxl V&Ts every evening my poison cost approx. 15 euro weekly. liver poisoning aside is my poison cheaper or more expensive than an evening with cannabis.

norte
12-02-2015, 14:10
lol. your poison more expensive. marihuana is really cheap here. i drunk beer yesterday a lot and spend more money than for weed :DDD

kingbaker
12-02-2015, 15:33
My body's a temple:p

Malteser Monkey
12-02-2015, 15:44

Shirley Temple :D

melm
12-02-2015, 16:16

Temple bar?:crazy:

Malteser Monkey
12-02-2015, 16:30
Temple bar?:crazy:

Funny coz that's the first reply from him I've fully understood:crazy:

Ecky Thump
12-02-2015, 18:00

Temple of Doom:stpaddy:

martincrabb99
16-02-2015, 19:47
Interestingly on the BBC News today it was stated that one in four people who use heavy duty cannabis such as skunk will develop some sort of psychotic symptoms which could lead to more serious mental disorders eg Schizophrenia.

Ecky Thump
16-02-2015, 20:58
Interestingly on the BBC News today it was stated that one in four people who use heavy duty cannabis such as skunk will develop some sort of psychotic symptoms which could lead to more serious mental disorders eg Schizophrenia.

Something that I have noticed is that those amongst us who drink alcohol will always without reservation admit that it can have very serious and life threatening side effects and again those amongst us who use canabis will be quick to confirm this, but when we say that canabis has also dangerous and life threatening side effects, then those that use it deny this fact.???.....I wonder why?

martincrabb99
16-02-2015, 21:06
Something that I have noticed is that those amongst us who drink alcohol will always without reservation admit that it can have very serious and life threatening side effects and again those amongst us who use canabis will be quick to confirm this, but when we say that canabis has also dangerous and life threatening side effects, then those that use it deny this fact.???.....I wonder why?

An interesting question......!

warbey
16-02-2015, 21:18
People are all wired differently.
We all. have Personalities which, when developed, enable Us to enjoy various stimuli to suit Our Individual selves.
Some like a Drink Some like Drugs, some Like......and so it goes.

When I read the start of this Thread, it made Me sad. I couldn't understand how anyone could need anything else to enjoy a Tenerife Holiday.
I still can't, to be honest.

I think those of Us who do not need added stimulus are lucky.
I always find the Food tempting and put weight on.

Not many perfect in this World...................

blondie
16-02-2015, 22:29
Because they stick their head in the sand , they don't want to listen to all the complications misuse of this drug brings. I suppose we are all guilty of this to some degree. When I was working it was part of my job to educate people on the benefits of a healthy lifestyle , I could die of embarrassment now thinking about it as at that time , I was a smoker.I saw every day of my working life the havoc caused by them and still I carried on puffing. I had that crazy,mindless mentality of it wont happen to me.

LennyBoy
25-02-2015, 13:04
all you need is adress here in tenerife and to pay annual fee( its because if you get in some problem with police association helps with lawyers).

Thanks for the help,
I don't have an address in Tenerife, only our hotel we will be staying in.
And we book a different hotel each time!

Do you think have the same opinion on people who like a drink on there holidays to enjoy the beautiful island and scenery a little bit more?

When I read the start of this Thread, it made Me sad. I couldn't understand how anyone could need anything else to enjoy a Tenerife Holiday.
I still can't, to be honest.

I always find the Food tempting and put weight on.

Ecky Thump
25-02-2015, 13:22
People are all wired differently.
We all. have Personalities which, when developed, enable Us to enjoy various stimuli to suit us.
Some like a Drink Some like Drugs, some Like......and so it goes.

Do you think have the same opinion on people who like a drink on there holidays to enjoy the beautiful island and scenery a little bit more?

You should read Warbeys post again and don't be so paranoid that smokers of cannabis are being singled out, Warbey clearly said that some like to drink alcohol as a stimulus to enjoy their holiday.:)

Bhamannette
25-02-2015, 13:45
Last time I smoked cannabis I was in Amsterdam and nearly fell in one of the canals:wink2:

primrose
25-02-2015, 13:56
Yes it's still open it's the shop next to the bar Arrarat inside CC Fañabe Plaza there is a club fee and I have no idea how much that is

I thought smoking inside was illegal.

kingbaker
25-02-2015, 14:39
Why ? You gonna give it a try?:D

LindaD
26-02-2015, 00:38
I have read all of this thread and it makes very interesting reading. As a non smoker - cannabis or tobacco - I know what annoys me more when I'm trying to eat in a restaurant abroad, and yes, I realise its outside, but it still gets right up your nose if they're sitting next to you. Sorry, but I think it's extremely bad manners.
Now to the original post. Personally I didn't know smoking cannabis was legal in Spain, so although I don't have any info for the poster, I found all the information fascinating. I agree with a lot of what is said regarding addictions as, let's face it, it's everywhere these days re the dangers of all the vices, so most folk will know what they are getting in to and it's all about personal choice. I wouldn't be so bold to say to anyone that they shouldn't smoke, drink, or take drugs. Taken in large amounts all have detrimental effects on health as we all know. From my own point of view it's each to their own. I think the use of hard drugs is a whole different ball game however. Just my tuppence worth!!!!!

abarbi
02-07-2015, 23:06
Hi, do you guys know anything about police shutting down the cannabis social clubs in Tenerife?

hig
11-04-2016, 15:04
any suggestions on where to get some good weed near costa adeje?

Susief23
11-04-2016, 15:09

You are kidding? This isn't the place to ask those kind of questions.

Ecky Thump
11-04-2016, 18:27
You are kidding? This isn't the place to ask those kind of questions.

Weed doesn't make people ask stupid questions....they were stupid before they smoked the weed!:doh:

bulldog
11-04-2016, 18:38

ask Bill and Ben AKA the flower pot men they normally have a little weeeed

willowlily
11-04-2016, 19:15

tut tut tut
the intelligence of new members seems to be slowly diminishing

tub
11-04-2016, 19:27
he can come round and dig my boarders they are full of weeds

clivey
11-04-2016, 21:01

LOL from the look of things You start by buying all the horticultural supples from one of the many such legal retail outlets all around these parts. Then start up your plantation, Wait 3 Months, then Just about when you are getting ready to harvest it. Your door gets kicked in at around 5.30Am, and you end up doing a 12 stretch with the incarsalados over on the mainland with a whole load of attention from a collection of smelly old toothless hasbeens who fancy one or all of your orifices , simulatiously if possible LOL.
hopefully this is Claro.

JaBBa
16-04-2016, 21:27
Wonder if his user name was meant to say "high" but was to far gone....

Ecky Thump
16-04-2016, 21:38
Wonder if his user name was meant to say "high" but was to far gone....

There's one thing for sure, after the response he had, then he will now be on a extreme low.:lol:

willakawill
16-04-2016, 21:58
Is it illegal in Tenerife to grow your own supply of cannabis?

Susief23
17-04-2016, 09:14
Is it illegal in Tenerife to grow your own supply of cannabis?

What do you think? [emoji23]

willakawill
17-04-2016, 15:35
What do you think? [emoji23]

I thought the Spanish government decriminalized it last year and the reactions to the op on this thread seem to indicate that I have misunderstood and am incorrect in my understanding of the latest amendment to the existing law.

Susief23
17-04-2016, 15:44
I thought the Spanish government decriminalized it last year and the reactions to the op on this thread seem to indicate that I have misunderstood and am incorrect in my understanding of the latest amendment to the existing law.

Then why did you ask the question if you knew the answer? [emoji57]

willakawill
17-04-2016, 16:07
Then why did you ask the question if you knew the answer? [emoji57]

I asked the question because I am aware that some laws for mainland Spain are different in Tenerife and, maybe, somebody familiar with those differences would be able to shine some light on the matter.

melm
17-04-2016, 18:12
I asked the question because I am aware that some laws for mainland Spain are different in Tenerife and, maybe, somebody familiar with those differences would be able to shine some light on the matter.

Appprove or disapprove,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and I certainly disapprove, however I read somewhere that there are "legal cannibis clubs" in Tenerife. Google could be your friend (or maybe not) for further information on the legality of growing your own.

hig
18-04-2016, 14:17
im not too sure but when i lived in spain 10 years ago it was legal to grow and consume cannabis on your own property.. and there are numerous cannabis social clubs in tenerife.. thought somebody on here might be a member???

blondie
18-04-2016, 14:23
Would take a brave person to admit to it , not something you would broadcast on a public forum is it .