PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Quick question

HelenB
13-04-2016, 15:07
My partner and I and our 6yo are considering moving to Tenerife (most likely Puerto de la Cruz area) later in the year. We are not planning to work.

Q. Do you think 2.5k euro/month is enough for comfortable living bearing in mind we will have to pay for the Little One school and rent for the first year?

Thank you and I appreciate any advice.

LUCKY
13-04-2016, 17:19
My partner and I and our 6yo are considering moving to Tenerife (most likely Puerto de la Cruz area) later in the year. We are not planning to work.

Q. Do you think 2.5k euro/month is enough for comfortable living bearing in mind we will have to pay for the Little One school and rent for the first year?

Thank you and I appreciate any advice.

''A quick question'' If only the answer could be quick,certainly i think you could live on that depending on what the school fees cost.:flatcap:

Leam_Lin
13-04-2016, 18:04
What are you going to be doing during the day, can you speak spanish? your child will be at school.

amanda
13-04-2016, 20:10
Plus you will need health insurances

doreen
14-04-2016, 16:51
If this is more than just a year for a sabbatical, then your child is at the right age to go to a local school rather than a private one, so much less costs involved and much better for integrating and learning Spanish quickly.

2,500 should be more than adequate to cover rent and private health insurance. You should also consider the purchase of a car (second hand will be much more expensive than UK prices)