PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental Looking for One bedroom apartment to Rent in South

bsculpher
13-04-2016, 16:57
I'm looking for a cheap(ish) one bedroom apartment to rent for at least 6-12 months, preferably in Golf Del Sur or surrounding area.

timmylish
14-04-2016, 00:38
I'm looking for a cheap(ish) one bedroom apartment to rent for at least 6-12 months, preferably in Golf Del Sur or surrounding area.

My partner has a lovely one bed in Palm Mar, 200 meters from the beach there. If this might be of interest then please pm me in due course.

xlaurax
10-05-2016, 09:35
Homes and away estate agents in San blas are great .. Try their website and contact them .. Regularly updated.. They respond fast and are very helpful and speak English .. It's in the sanblas area 5 mins by car from golf deal sur

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsculpher
10-05-2016, 10:19
Homes and away estate agents in San blas are great .. Try their website and contact them .. Regularly updated.. They respond fast and are very helpful and speak English .. It's in the sanblas area 5 mins by car from golf deal sur

Thank you, I'll check it out

xlaurax
10-05-2016, 15:45
No problem

xlaurax
10-05-2016, 18:12
Ment to say try fairways complex in golf feel sur. They rent out too

xlaurax
10-05-2016, 18:18
Ok I may have an apartment for you maybe In Golf del sur .. My friend is leaving a one bedroom apartment .. CPM me if you would like more details sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk