PDA

View Full Version : Other legal holiday apartments in south Tenerife

bulldog
13-04-2016, 17:46
what would forum members consider a good legal holiday complex in south Tenerife ,owners fair treatment from sole agent ?

holiday guests, condition, position , value for money ? thanks in advance,

fixer
13-04-2016, 20:37
CristianSur

Ecky Thump
13-04-2016, 20:41
CristianSur

I and several family members have had the pleasure of staying on several occasions at the Cristian Sur apartments and they certainly appear to be well managed, this reflects upon the whole complex.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

what would forum members consider a good legal holiday complex in south Tenerife ,owners fair treatment from sole agent ?

holiday guests, condition, position , value for money ? thanks in advance,

The Paloma Beach apartments appear to be popular and well managed, plus it's in a nice position of Los Cristianos within a few minutes walk to a supermarket and many bars, yet it still retains a quiet and reserved feeling.

bulldog
19-04-2016, 17:47
Hi all looking for apt. Victoria Court 1 or 2 or Cristian Sur ,Paloma Beach, buyer waiting very quick decision ,can look today buy tomorrow !!

tfs1
19-04-2016, 19:30
Hi all looking for apt. Victoria Court 1 or 2 or Cristian Sur ,Paloma Beach, buyer waiting very quick decision ,can look today buy tomorrow !!

May I suggest you should take a look at some of the estate agents and see what's on offer and advise your clients.

bulldog
19-04-2016, 21:00
May I suggest you should take a look at some of the estate agents and see what's on offer and advise your clients.

Thank you I never thought of that ,I,m looking to contact owners direct.possible finders fee.I am the client!!

fixer
19-04-2016, 23:28
One or Two Bed?

bulldog
20-04-2016, 09:05
One or Two Bed?

I will look at anything

fixer
20-04-2016, 10:47
Contact Martin at tsms4apartments.co.uk think he has 2bed still for sale or may know off anything else worth asking him.