PDA

View Full Version : Internet High speed internet/fibre optic los cristianos apartment buildings

HeidiT
16-04-2016, 16:37
Hi,
I will be moving from Norway to Los Cristianos permanently with my mother the upcoming fall. I am working from home and high speed and stable internet connection is CRUCIAL for the move. I am a little bit concerned after reading about it here.

- Can anyone recommend apartment buildings (we are looking to rent 2 apartments) in Los Cristianos, no more than 1 km from MarYSol KurHotel (ave Amsterdam) that has high speed and stable connection possibilities FOR SURE (minimum possible to watch movies etc)

Thank You

information
16-04-2016, 16:56
Hi,
I will be moving from Norway to Los Cristianos permanently with my mother the upcoming fall. I am working from home and high speed and stable internet connection is CRUCIAL for the move. I am a little bit concerned after reading about it here.

- Can anyone recommend apartment buildings (we are looking to rent 2 apartments) in Los Cristianos, no more than 1 km from MarYSol KurHotel (ave Amsterdam) that has high speed and stable connection possibilities FOR SURE (minimum possible to watch movies etc)

Thank You

Most of Los cristianos has up to 300 mb from movistar available.

fixer
16-04-2016, 18:28
Have a look at Mariposa.net http://www.tenerifeinsurance.biz/mariposanet.html that's what I have I'm in Avenue Amsterdam

lesbroz
16-04-2016, 20:01
Fixer - How stable is the connection?

fixer
16-04-2016, 20:33
works ok for me and never been down when I'm using it.

HeidiT
16-04-2016, 21:18
Thank you for the replies that was a relief :-)

Fixer I see you have a link to an apartment in the Cristiansur complex, I like that complex, however is it the case they do not allow pets? (me and my mom will bring 1 indoor cat each) We are looking for 2 apartments in the same complex preferably, it can be furnished or partly furnished. Should be on higher floor, and the balconies must be sunny but also it is important they are build so that the cats are not able to walk over to the neighbours etc. Also it is long term as we are moving permanently.
Any help regarding available apartment is highly appriciated, Thank You

fixer
17-04-2016, 11:21
Cristiansur is basicly a holiday complex but there are some apartments that are rented out long term and pets allowed on complex but think it be difficult to find long term apartments available on the complex.