PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Job wanted for a versatile guy

carrilboy
18-04-2016, 00:21
Hi members,
I am looking for a daytime job (until 5-6pm). I live in Costa del Silencio, so I need something around here. Let's say, between the airport and Las Americas.
I have PC skills (basic web, hardware, some programming, etc...ask for details, if you want to know), driving licence 'B', shopkeeper and shop assistant certificate, high school graduate. I speak english and spanish.
So far, in Spain mainly I have been working in hospitality industry (kitchen, bar, waiter roles), but now I want to change. Other experiences I have are gardening (and construction as well as building trade), customer support, and shop assistant. I am a conformist and quick-learner, non-smoker. I am willing to work hard and if necessary, to train myself.
To make a long story short, currently I am interested in ANY kind of job, except hospitality, sales and commission-based jobs.
On request I can send CV. I am permanently resident and have Social Security number, so there is nothing to do with that, I am ready to start immediately.

If you know something suitable for me, or just know someone who knows someone.... :).... don't hesitate to contact me in PM, please....Thank you in advance!

By the way...Have a great and wonderful day!!
Cheers.