PDA

View Full Version : Other It's been 5 years since I last visited Tenerife!

Howard1
20-04-2016, 18:48
Hi everyone, this is my first post on the forum.

I've just finalised my trip to Los Cris and I cannot wait!! It's been 5 years since my last visit for one reason and another (which has been way to long), Don't think I've ever looked forward to a holiday so much in my life. I'm flying over on 31st May for 9 days so it will be good to see what's changed in the 4 years I haven't been.

Here's to the next 41 days flying in!!

Howard

melm
20-04-2016, 18:52
Welcome :welcome: Hope you have a fab holiday

lynno52
20-04-2016, 18:54
:welcome: from me too. Have a great time and let us know how you found it, when you get back

Howard1
20-04-2016, 18:57
Thanks both I'm sure I will. Last time I was there I was 50/50 whether to go back to England so you never know!

bennoa1
20-04-2016, 19:44
Not too much change in 5 years, but maybe I don't notice as we go 4-5 times a year . Hope you enjoy, sounds like you need a holiday.

macdonald5
20-04-2016, 20:37
Welcome from me too......:welcome:
Not too sure what changes you will notice, like others we now visit often so possibly don't notice
Anyway sure you will enjoy, have fun

LindaD
21-04-2016, 01:17
Welcome to the forum - lots of interesting and helpful information on here!!! In the last five years the changes I can think of at Los Cris are the new beach bar at the far end, restaurants changing names or closing. The sand sculptures seemed to have moved on from small animals to monumental structures. And last but not least, look out for the disabled scooter - singles, doubles, etc etc they seem to have multiplied in the last 5 years, mostly by folks who are more than able to walk and who tear along the front walkway at break neck speeds. Enjoy your holiday :laugh: