PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Can anyone recommend shipping companies from Scotland to Tenerife?

galracer
24-04-2016, 18:41
Hi,

Are there any reputable shipping companies that you know that can ship from Scotland to Tenerife?

What documents did they ask of you and how long did the shipping take to arrive please?

Thanks in advance guys.. :-)

garlicbread
24-04-2016, 19:33
Pickfords have about 9 branches in Scotland and also have a good website to enable you to get a quote. They moved us (complete home contents) over 12 years ago and were extremely professional and competitively priced. From pick up in the UK to arrival here in Tenerife took 6 weeks.

galracer
24-04-2016, 19:38
Hi Garlicbread, thank you very much for your response..
One question please, what documents did you provide at before shipping please?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

garlicbread
24-04-2016, 23:41
Hi Garlicbread, thank you very much for your response..
One question please, what documents did you provide at before shipping please?

Can't remember after 12 plus years but any reputable removal/shipping company will be able to advise you.

Megaloo
25-04-2016, 08:56
I used Pickfords from the UK and then Worldwide dealt this end in Tenerife no problem at all everything went smoothly

garlicbread
25-04-2016, 10:02
I used Pickfords from the UK and then Worldwide dealt this end in Tenerife no problem at all everything went smoothly

I can second that

galracer
27-04-2016, 15:33
Thank you very much for your help guys.. Genuinely appreciated.. ☺

LizzyW
30-05-2016, 17:55
can anyone provide an approximate price for shifting say the equivalent of half a mercedes sprinter. I am getting lots of variation in estimates and just need something to compare to.

cheers,