PDA

View Full Version : Other Spanish warship in Los Cristianos harbour.

Ricman
02-05-2016, 12:42
At the moment there is a Spanish Naval vessel just by the harbour wall in Los Cris.

It appears that the ship is looking directly up London Av.

Maybe they are seeking EssexEddie to help him " adjust " his attitude to the Brexit voting ?

vove
10-05-2016, 16:28
Can you tell what vessel it is (check the number on the side) or take a picture? Probably routine patrol but I am wondering which base is it.

Ecky Thump
10-05-2016, 20:48
Can you tell what vessel it is (check the number on the side) or take a picture? Probably routine patrol but I am wondering which base is it.

I've got a picture of it, but the number is not very clear, it appears to be P28 or P78, it's about the same size a old British Leander Class frigate.

bennoa1
11-05-2016, 11:55
It was coast guard related according to one of the PR's we know who looked it up. 68 or 78 rings a bell.
Just had a look and it was 78 - Cazadoro as recall him mentioning the name:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Spanish_Navy_ships

vove
11-05-2016, 17:29
Hmm, when Ecky Thump said P-28 I thought it might be P-26 from base in Gran Canaria (I thought it's retired). It had to be P-78, Cazadora (I think P-68 is not assigned), it is a vessel from naval base in Cartagena, and at the moment its purpose is routine patrols.

Recently I'm interested in how troops move around the world to know when to high tail it :lol:

dynamite
12-05-2016, 20:45
mrs dynamite and I were having a lunch in the new rovers beach when I spotted this big navel vessel I nearly choked on my full
English.not a pretty sight a lick of paint would not have gone amiss.