PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden Where can I buy English plaster in Tenerife?

cazzi
02-05-2016, 21:32
Hi,can anyone tell me where we can buy English plaster here in Tenerife ?

bulldog
03-05-2016, 11:12
Hi,can anyone tell me where we can buy English plaster here in Tenerife ?

Goyo, Chafira, most hardware stores ask for yeso projectado for a very fine finish mega fina

delderek
03-05-2016, 15:47
Goyo, Chafira, most hardware stores ask for yeso projectado for a very fine finish mega fina

Agree Yeso. But I think projectado means "for spraying".

bulldog
03-05-2016, 16:21
Agree Yeso. But I think projectado means "for spraying".

a little googling can be a dangerous thing:D the products I have recommended are the only one,s you can trowel without the plaster
going hard ,leave the building to the builders:raspberry2:

delderek
03-05-2016, 18:47
a little googling can be a dangerous thing:D the products I have recommended are the only one,s you can trowel without the plaster
going hard ,leave the building to the builders:raspberry2:

OK fair comment, but I didn't google it. I just remembered the name when the community repaired some water damage for me they used the projectado thingy, and used a spray gun to apply it. Panda was the make, does that sound right.

bulldog
03-05-2016, 19:10
OK fair comment, but I didn't google it. I just remembered the name when the community repaired some water damage for me they used the projectado thingy, and used a spray gun to apply it. Panda was the make, does that sound right.

No, panda is used to lay tiles comes in grey and white goes off slow when fully cured its like getting dried s--t off a shovel
yeso is only for walls and ceiling, yeso projectado is for spaying and its a real art to watch 2 men on a trowel 1.5 mtr.long its fast if you have
the metrage a lot cheaper but can be hand troweled allowing a smoothed finish before its arrival in Spain they used their own yeso which went
off very quickly not letting them get a good finish thats why you see most older apts.finished in a woodchip type finish which is a product called
colamina which hides the poor yeso finish and is hard unlike the old yeso which gets softer with age ,bit like me:lol: