PDA

View Full Version : Where has Joe Harriett moved to from Divine Soul in Las Americas, Tenerife?

lef
31-05-2011, 22:02
I believe Divine Soul/Joe Harriett has opened somewhere in Fanabe. Can anyone give me info of where they are? Was upset on my last visit to find them closed, hoping to track them down on my next holiday.

doreen
31-05-2011, 22:26
I believe Divine Soul/Joe Harriett has opened somewhere in Fanabe. Can anyone give me info of where they are? Was upset on my last visit to find them closed, hoping to track them down on my next holiday.

Yes, it's on the Playa Fanabe strip CC Litoral, it's called - the Russian end, I heard it referred to as that's the end of the beach the Russians favour :) ... Two levels below Tony Roma ... if you knew the area a few years ago, Miss Kittys and Augustina's were in the same block on the seafront.

lesbroz
01-06-2011, 09:48
Is this below the Guayamarina Princess?

doreen
01-06-2011, 09:55

Don't think so, but I never know the names of hotels ... it's in the area of the Anthelia Hotel ... or find Hotel Jardines de Nivaria and walk down towards the seafront - there are 3 levels of shops/bars/restaurants/arcades

chris
01-06-2011, 10:47

Go down to the beach from the hotel turn right and it's about 400 yards

lef
01-06-2011, 19:53
thanks Doreen and Chris. Can't wait to get back to see Joe and his gang again. The best nights entertainment ever. Only have to wait until NOVEMBER!!!

poshbird22
01-06-2011, 20:03
Oh, where has he gone. A cracking club and artists. I too would love to find out where he is opening

lesbroz
15-06-2011, 21:42
Oh, where has he gone. A cracking club and artists. I too would love to find out where he is opening

Follow Doreens directions. I did on Saturday night with 5 of my friends and we had a cracking evening. Although a good tip is to book a table in advance, as they were having to turn plenty of customers away.

lef
16-06-2011, 19:43
cheers lesbroz
only 141 sleeps to go and I will be booking a table!!!

fionaeliotjones
08-08-2011, 22:55
Follow Doreens directions. I did on Saturday night with 5 of my friends and we had a cracking evening. Although a good tip is to book a table in advance, as they were having to turn plenty of customers away.
Hi, what is the name of Joes new Bar and is it anywhere near Adonis Isla Bonita

Added after 6 minutes:

Do you know the name of Joe's new Bar and is it anywhere near Adonis Isla Bonita Hotel
Thanks

Andy0210
08-08-2011, 23:11
Calm down Fiona.......... It is called Divine VIP and it is on the very last block on Fanabe Seafront, if you was out at sea it would be at the left hand side. :)

fionaeliotjones
08-08-2011, 23:34
Calm down Fiona.......... It is called Divine VIP and it is on the very last block on Fanabe Seafront, if you was out at sea it would be at the left hand side. :)
Lol!! The Forum has changed since I was last on. Is it anywhere near isla Bonita? Thanks

Stoney
09-08-2011, 00:33
Its on the last block of shops/bars and is called Divine, Great place to eat as well, they do a couple of Jamacian dishes (Goat Curry and Jerk Chicken) both excellent, place is always full, so you have to book if you want food, can't just turn up on a night
tried that a couple of times and had to eat elsewhere.
Joe is on every night except Sunday when he is at Brahms and Liszt behind the Safari Centre. Drifters show on Sat and Mon nights and the Supremes on Tues night. Still has 2 quality acts every night so far seen ( Marlow, Elaine Alexandre, Sebastian, Savanna and the tribute bands ).

lesbroz
09-08-2011, 11:59
[QUOTE=fionaeliotjones;77437]Hi, what is the name of Joes new Bar and is it anywhere near Adonis Isla Bonita

Added after 6 minutes:

Hi Fiona

Not sure where Adonis Isla Bonita is situated, so can't answer your question. However, if you find Tony Romas restaurant and take the steps down to the beach, you should find Divine VIP. I think the nearest hotel is Jardines de Nivarria.

carolethatch
09-08-2011, 13:25
Yes it is walking distance from that hotel, but down hill towards the beach. Would not like to walk back in heels though.

fionaeliotjones
11-08-2011, 15:57
Its on the last block of shops/bars and is called Divine, Great place to eat as well, they do a couple of Jamacian dishes (Goat Curry and Jerk Chicken) both excellent, place is always full, so you have to book if you want food, can't just turn up on a night
tried that a couple of times and had to eat elsewhere.
Joe is on every night except Sunday when he is at Brahms and Liszt behind the Safari Centre. Drifters show on Sat and Mon nights and the Supremes on Tues night. Still has 2 quality acts every night so far seen ( Marlow, Elaine Alexandre, Sebastian, Savanna and the tribute bands ).

Thanks for that. I used to have the Jerk Chicken when they did food in The Soul Suite it's delicious, in fact to die for!!
Looking forward to seeing the shows and Jerk Chicken:)

skin12089
05-10-2011, 12:46
does anyone know what act is on sunday 9th oct? are all of the acts motown-soul?

skin12089
05-10-2011, 17:31
does anybody know what if any show is on next sunday 9th oct at the devine vip ? thanks for any help: