PDA

View Full Version : Education Nanny looking for information about Puerto de la Cruz

Ann!e
18-05-2016, 21:30
Hi!
I'm a nanny currently living in Windsor but will be moving to Tenerife in September/ October. I will be based in Puerto de la Cruz and will be available for childcare. I work with many families in Windsor who would happily answer any questions how ever this is a bit about me:

I have worked in childcare for 7 years, working in nurseries and being a nanny. I have enjoyed getting my qualifications as well as working my way up the career ladder, being a room leader, setting up and opening a new preschool and being a deputy manager. Whilst being a nanny I have mainly looked after 2 beautiful girls, I ensure they receive the best possible care whilst they are having fun and learning.
I do evening, weekend babysitting and day care and will happily send my cv via email on request.

If anyone needs a nanny, knows of anyone who does, any nurseries that may be hiring or would like my details for future babysitting please get in touch.
Also any advice for the move will be appreciated :)

Annie.

Stephanie T
08-09-2016, 21:29
Hi Annie, thank you for your message on this forum. We have a young daughter and might be interested in your services as a babysitter. How can I contact you? Stephanie

Ecky Thump
08-09-2016, 21:35
Hi Annie, thank you for your message on this forum. We have a young daughter and might be interested in your services as a babysitter. How can I contact you? Stephanie

Stephanie, I doubt that you will get a reply from Annie as she hasn't been logged onto the forum for over three months.

Maybe it would be more beneficial for you to start your own thread with your request for a babysitter.