PDA

View Full Version : Other Golf del Sur Coastline Re-development

barryk
12-06-2016, 16:42
Hi
Out to TFS in a week. Could anyone advise how the work to recover the beach area in front of Agumarinas complex/hotel is progressing. Last two visits in April and May they were working five days a week. Is it still ongoing or have they finished.
Many thanks
Barryk

LUCKY
13-06-2016, 10:36
I have heard they have run out of money and the work as stopped for the time been so no sunbeds and sand yet :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Margaretta
14-06-2016, 19:45
There has been an application to the Canarian Cabildo for money to continue the work, to improve the San Blas beach and to attempt to ease the traffic at the Chafiras roundabouts. I suspect it's a case of 'Wait and see!'

LUCKY
17-06-2016, 12:00
There has been an application to the Canarian Cabildo for money to continue the work, to improve the San Blas beach and to attempt to ease the traffic at the Chafiras roundabouts. I suspect it's a case of 'Wait and see!'

http://www.laopinion.es/tenerife/2016/06/16/costas-destina-tres-millones-euros/682397.html

Ecky Thump
17-06-2016, 12:05
I have heard they have run out of money and the work as stopped for the time been so no sunbeds and sand yet :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

The shortage of money is due to the high wages that you want to stack the sun beds! :D

Margaretta
17-06-2016, 14:28
Well the pathway is finished today from El Nautico towards Harbour Lights. They just have to install lights. Perhaps they will start on San Blas next. I'm dubious because last year we saw two men trying to bathe there; they got into difficulties and although they managed to get out of the water they were really shocked, so were we. It is extremely stony and the water shelves steeply there.

barryk
18-06-2016, 21:59
Out on Wednesday, have the jcb's in front of the Agumarinas complexes finished and gone??

KevinS
30-10-2016, 20:37
Does anyone know if there has been any progress made on the new beach? Thanks