PDA

View Full Version : Advice wanted Location Location Location

ben&tamsyn
15-06-2016, 20:45
After hours and hours of endless looking and searching and just general fantasizing about where to locate I thought I'd come here for some help :crazy:
I/we know we want to be near the south side of the Island as that is our preferred destination however what part ???
I/we have sat on the interweb looking a properties from flats to villas and everything in between but can not really decide where.
The only thing we are set on is being close ish to Wingate school.
So is there any yay or neigh places for a family of 3?
Its like being a kid in a candy shop spoilt for choice to the point of saving up for another year and buying a small apartment outright rolleyes2:
We have looked at the following places and was kind of hoping that there is any one able to say yay or neigh to some areas at least to give us a more informed location choice:
Vilaflor,
Arona,
Tamaide,
San Miguel,
Fañabé,
Aldea Blanca,
Las Chafiras,
Cabo Blanco,
Los Cristianos
Playa de las Americas,
and Adeje
So if any of you kind people could shed any light on these areas, it would be greatly appreciated.
these have all be chosen due to locality of Wingate School and Reina Sofia.
we would like to thank you in advance,
Ben & Tamsyn :thanx:

lesbroz
15-06-2016, 22:21
Is there a particular reason that you are looking at Wingate School? Also, most areas have aschool bus for Wingate.

ben&tamsyn
16-06-2016, 07:17
Its the boss's choice and being a teacher she said that it will make the move less of an upheaval for our son with its curriculum being pretty much identical to what is being taught over here.

lesbroz
16-06-2016, 19:28
Its the boss's choice and being a teacher she said that it will make the move less of an upheaval for our son with its curriculum being pretty much identical to what is being taught over here.

OK. Just thought if your child was young, he might enjoy being in the Spanish system and as I said before, most areas have a school bus for Wingate. Happy hunting.

bennoa1
16-06-2016, 20:48
Vilaflor is a good distance from Wingate!!

rentaltenerife
17-06-2016, 06:05
Hi, Iam Joe from Rental Tenerife my facebook is Joe Rental Tenerife and my cell phone number 34620700992.I have properties.Send me a watsap or by Facebook messenger

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

languagefan
17-06-2016, 07:42
Adeje has been a fantastic location from my experience. Lived here for 6 years, quiet, nontouristy but because of being an important administrative capital of south Tenerife oversupplied by every kind of facilities you want, supermarkets, gov offices, music school, excellent gym, name it. Lots of cheap and cheerful restaurants, and safe for children, yet a very short ride away from busier locations. Good luck