PDA

View Full Version : Employment Excellent opportunity to qualify as a subtitler & earn extra money working from home!

karinglass
16-06-2016, 12:46
Hi everyone

This may interest you or anyone you know as a career move as well as being able to work from home with flexible hours.

We are offering you an opportunity to start earning money now, working almost immediately as a subtitler or captioner in your native language.
English speakers or translators needed.

You will need to qualify first by doing a GOSUB course, www.gosub.tv and once you are qualified then you are introduced to a subtitling agency who offers you weekly subtitling work.
You will learn how to create subtitles and closed captions in English for films and music videos.

Once you qualify, you get a GOSUB certificate and get introduced to an international leading subtitling agency to start working, they are in need for qualified subtitlers so there is plenty of work. You can also work for other agencies at the same time, depending on how much work you want.

Immediate freelance work opportunities once you have completed the course. You get paid in USD in your bank account wherever you are in the world or via Paypal.

If you want to earn more money, manage your own schedule while enhancing your career and having fun at the same time, register today and start working as a professional.

PM me for more details.

doreen
16-06-2016, 14:14
This all sounds very dubious to me ... how much is the training, is there really a chance of work ?

karinglass
16-06-2016, 14:35
Hi Doreen, Yes we really are looking for English speakers to be able to subtitle for the Subtitling agency. There are actually many agencies looking for qualified subtitlers and a real shortage of people who are qualified in this growing industry. If you want to send me your phone number, I can give you a call as easier to explain everything in more details, or send me your email address and I can send more info. Thanks for your query.

doreen
16-06-2016, 14:41
For the sake of other readers of the Forum, how much does it cost to do the training ?

karinglass
16-06-2016, 14:59
That depends on if you have any subtitling experience or not, so between €95.00 and €225.00. Usually in about 2-3 jobs you would have made that back.
Have a look at our website: www.gosub.tv as well.
Would you like me to give you a quick call Doreen? Thanks

Leam_Lin
16-06-2016, 16:11
That depends on if you have any subtitling experience or not, so between €95.00 and €225.00. Usually in about 2-3 jobs you would have made that back.
Have a look at our website: www.gosub.tv as well.
Would you like me to give you a quick call Doreen? Thanks

There you go Doreen, sounds just too good to be true,

karinglass
16-06-2016, 16:25
Sure, you do need to pay for the course as you get a qualification, otherwise, you are right, would be too good to be true ;) Give me a PM and I can call and explain in more details, or the 3 of us can meet for a coffee and I will explain in detail, it is a genuine offer but nothing comes for free, you need to qualify and then we offer you work, at the same time you enhance your career and can work for other subtitling agencies as well :) Hope this makes more sense now.

Leam_Lin
16-06-2016, 16:49
Thank you for your very kind offer:) my time is fully filled, don't know about Doreen's time, she possibly would love to pay to learn a new field.