PDA

View Full Version : Other Any other English speakers in Santa Cruz?

GarimbaGaz
30-06-2016, 10:58
Hi all.

Recently moved to Santa Cruz (hoping the recent referendum doesn't scupper my plans in the long-term!) and wondering if there are any other English speakers in Santa Cruz who would like to hook up occasionally?

I'm staying with my other half who is Spanish and am slowly learning the language but it would be nice to make a few friends who are fellow English speakers. :)

I'm a 43 yr old bloke who loves cooking, music, film, reading and football. And, of course, Spain and, in particular, Tenerife.

Aware the vast majority of English speakers are in the South (with a fair few in El puerto also) but thought I'd have a bash on here anyway.

Cheers.

Gary

GarimbaGaz
21-07-2016, 20:25
Anybody?! :crying2:

I'm settling in now. Would still be nice to have the occasional meet-up!

Alvy
01-08-2016, 11:38
Holla!
it does sound as very few would want a hook up, but, if you dont mind local beer, I'll be over for good in August.
C ya!

Avandrei
18-11-2016, 23:03
Holla!
it does sound as very few would want a hook up, but, if you dont mind local beer, I'll be over for good in August.
C ya!

Hi, there!
Yes, it seems that there are other English speakers in Santa Cruz. This answer comes a bit later than you were expecting, probably...
We're new to the forum. Are you still around?

Cheers,
Andrei & Ema

Alvy
21-11-2016, 00:27
Hellooooooooo!!!!
I'm back enjoying the rain and low clouds...
Almost, but not managed to put my foot inn this (last) time visited, even we both (even 4 of us) are still ever so eager to make it ;)

Christianb
21-11-2016, 11:52
Hi Gary,

I moved to Santa Cruz last fall, and now live here permanently. I'll send you a pm.

pateen
30-11-2016, 15:20
I'm guessing the Irish and English bars are a good places to meet English speaking ex-pats

ndanda
03-04-2017, 22:39
Hi,

we too live in Santa Cruz. I'm Russian, my husband is Italian, but we both speak English. Would be nice to meet you guys some day.

NickCraven
26-04-2017, 12:50
Hola, Im Nick and im in lower laguana. Think me and my french ladie who speaks english are coming into Santa Cruz today or tomorrow. We are looking to meet people find work and accomadation. If your around or anyone else can help or meet us then please drop me a message. Tel 693279233