PDA

View Full Version : Other IBI Payment

tfs1
07-07-2016, 08:39
Has anybody had their 2016 IBI (rates) payment taken from their Bank account for those who pay by Direct Debit/Standing Order ?

The option to pay by other means is available from 6 May until 22 July for the Arona region but in previous years early July is the time they have automatically taken our payment.

I ask as I went into the Cultural Centre last year to advise of a change of Bank details for our payment and keen to ensure all is ok for this years payment. Im sure it will be but just checking !

bulldog
07-07-2016, 08:53
Has anybody had their 2016 IBI (rates) payment taken from their Bank account for those who pay by Direct Debit/Standing Order ?

The option to pay by other means is available from 6 May until 22 July but in previous years early July is the time they have automatically taken our payment.

I ask as I went into the Cultural Centre last year to advise of a change of Bank details for our payment and keen to ensure all is ok for this years payment. Im sure it will be but just checking !

my ibi payments have gone out of my bank as per usual I just check my online banking

tfs1
07-07-2016, 08:54
my ibi payments have gone out of my bank as per usual I just check my online banking

Thanks, when did yours get paid. I have checked my account online for the past few days and nothing happening yet.

phillip
07-07-2016, 13:21

The option to pay by other means is available from 6 May until 22 July for the Arona region but in previous years early July is the time they have automatically taken our payment.

Ours went out of our La Caixa account 2 days ago.

obs
07-07-2016, 13:42
Mine went out (La Caixa) 2 days ago also.

tfs1
07-07-2016, 14:18
Mine went out (La Caixa) 2 days ago also.

Thanks for that. I presume for logistical reasons they may stagger payment requests either on a region, name, volume, or bank basis. We wait and see what happens over the next few days, someone I have spoken to this morning still haven't had their payment taken either.

bulldog
07-07-2016, 16:21
Thanks, when did yours get paid. I have checked my account online for the past few days and nothing happening yet.

on the 5.07.2016 thats Arona, Adeje went out on the 1st.you have till the 20th in Adeje with out recurso and around 27th.in Arona to pay

tfs1
08-07-2016, 08:16
on the 5.07.2016 thats Arona, Adeje went out on the 1st.you have till the 20th in Adeje with out recurso and around 27th.in Arona to pay

Our payment has been taken today. Rather unusually its more than 10% less than last years payment, has anyone else seen lower IBI bills this year ? but now back to pre 2015 payment levels.

Was there a oneoff payment (derrama) necessary and for convienence added to last years IBI bills for some reason ?