PDA

View Full Version : Nina's short jokes

ninawilliam89
11-07-2016, 05:10
I Was Just Joking

A guy at a bar was just looking at his drink.

He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down.

The poor man starts crying.

The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

imablue
11-07-2016, 17:41
You could put these short jokes in the Joke thread Nina...also if you have any long ones they too can go in the Joke thread.....:jumping:

ninawilliam89
13-07-2016, 03:02
You could put these short jokes in the Joke thread Nina...also if you have any long ones they too can go in the Joke thread.....:jumping:

sorry if my themes make you uncomfortable

Medman
13-07-2016, 07:10
sorry if my themes make you uncomfortable

Read the post again Nina; it's not the theme, it's merely the location of your thread as there is a specific joke thread.

PS It will take a lot more than that to make us feel uncomfortable on here.

imablue
13-07-2016, 12:37
Nina..its a bit of advise as to where the jokes should be posted,you being a newbie on here i thought it may help you find your way around this site..:dontknow:

ninawilliam89
14-07-2016, 11:27
OK, thanks. I'm looking for one place to share interesting stories my smile to everyone

imablue
14-07-2016, 13:05
Probably the best place to start would be the Introduction & Birthdays Section..
There you can say hello and make yourself known to other forum members.:welcome:

ninawilliam89
15-07-2016, 03:16
I did as you said and "Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting" perhaps because I am a new person

imablue
15-07-2016, 09:19
Yes that is the normal procedure,i should imagine a mod will be along in a short time...
Then again ??