PDA

View Full Version : How about a Virtual Meeting using a mobile?

RedButterfly
12-07-2016, 04:13
I would like to use my mobile phone. Would it be possible in any video conferencing apps? We will be having a meeting next month. We usually send documents and all. Discussing about the latter, I saw a friend in a mall and she was telling me that it is possible. Do you think, I could have a better access? I want to learn about it more from you here.

LindaD
12-07-2016, 23:37
I would like to use my mobile phone. Would it be possible in any video conferencing apps? We will be having a meeting next month. We usually send documents and all. Discussing about the latter, I saw a friend in a mall and she was telling me that it is possible. Do you think, I could have a better access? I want to learn about it more from you here.

Eh? X 2 ???:crazy:

jhoonymarks
10-10-2018, 11:10
We are using the best type of service and we can use the best iPhone and we can access easily which provide the good type of service. I can activate iPhone without sim (https://babasupport.org/apple/activate-iphone-without-sim/) and it is the very easy process to understand all the information. I have the good type of service which is vey important to me. And we have to know more information about the system.

Ecky Thump
10-10-2018, 18:05
Eh? X 2 ???:crazy:

Typical Scottish East Coasters reply........Eh. :devil2:

LindaD
11-10-2018, 23:39
Typical Scottish East Coasters reply........Eh. :devil2:

Can't even remember posting that Ecky Thump but it makes as much sense now as it did back then - NONE :dontknow: