PDA

View Full Version : Other Is Laundrette in Aguamarina Golf still open?

Debsa
13-07-2016, 10:42
Hi there

First time posting in the Forum :)

Can anyone tell me whether the Laundrette which is part of the Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf still open? We have an apartment in the Edificio Aquamarina complex on the side facing it and are going out in Sept.

I heard a rumour that it might be closing / moving?

Many thanks

melm
13-07-2016, 19:04
Hi there

First time posting in the Forum :)

Can anyone tell me whether the Laundrette which is part of the Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf still open? We have an apartment in the Edificio Aquamarina complex on the side facing it and are going out in Sept.

I heard a rumour that it might be closing / moving?

Many thanks

Sorry I can't help you but welcome to the forum :welcome:

Leam_Lin
13-07-2016, 19:54
Welcome to the forum.

Think about getting a washing machine, nice & handy.

imablue
13-07-2016, 20:37
Pre December the lady that ran it said she was finishing the end of the year, done her years there and was ready to hang her boots up.
Apart from that i know nothing else whether she has or hasn,t.
There are 2 bars near to there you may be able to make enquiries with...
The Sundowner and The Caddy Shack...phone numbers or even emails maybe available via Google ..good luck.

barryk
16-07-2016, 21:38
We were there 3 weeks ago and it appeared to be open then. Never anyone in there but still had machines. Violare now closed and Tapas and chill now a small supermarket.

jolfc
21-07-2016, 18:30
Does anyone know if the laundrette next door to Scampis fish and chip shop near Vistasur Apartments is still open. It is the self service one. Many thanks for any help :)

Su1
21-07-2016, 23:19
There is a laundrette for the boats just as you enter the Marina on the left, opposite the bar. I have been told any one can use it.