PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Shoppers Urgently Needed for Regular Project in Tenerife

EmilyAssosia
19-07-2016, 12:35
Company: Assosia Ltd

Hi All,

We are looking to increase our team in Tenerife to help with an ongoing project we are running there.

I cannot openly discuss all of the details of the project due to client confidentiality but as a guide the project involves:

* Purchasing products from a list given from different stores in Tenerife
* Completing a spreadsheet with the details of the purchases (eg. Store Address, date of purchase etc.)
* Packing the products according to our guidelines
* Once we have approval, shipping the products with our courier account to the client

Product and packaging costs are fully reimbursed plus a fee for you completing the project.

We are looking for people who speak both English and Spanish.

If you are interested or have any questions please send me a PM and I will get back to you as quickly as possible, or alternatively fill in an application form on our website and I will send you the details.

Our website is www.assosia.com and the application form is on the "Field Team" page (top right-hand side)

Many thanks
Emily

garlicbread
19-07-2016, 15:38
Does that mean people who only speak English are excluded?

EmilyAssosia
19-07-2016, 15:45
Sorry I can see I wasn't very clear. For specific projects we need shoppers who speak both languages but for most projects this is not needed.
We would let you know the requirements for each project before we allocate it to you so you know which you would be able to complete and which ones you wouldn't.

garlicbread
19-07-2016, 15:49
Sorry I can see I wasn't very clear. For specific projects we need shoppers who speak both languages but for most projects this is not needed.
We would let you know the requirements for each project before we allocate it to you so you know which you would be able to complete and which ones you wouldn't.

thank you ...............