PDA

View Full Version : Long term rental with 2 small dogs

mrbinksbow
01-08-2016, 12:14
Hello
Can anyone advise me where to rent a small town house . Villa ,Finca , does not have to be in the tourist area . Just spent last 12 days in Teneriffe calling at estate agents but very negative response . I have 2 small dogs long for long term rental Asap has to be in the south .
Thanks 🐶🐶😎

vove
01-08-2016, 15:06
You will have a problem finding a place to rent if you have animals. Don't call the estate agents, waste of time. Call them only if you have found already something that interests you.

To find what you look for check pages:
www.enalquiler.com
www.fotocasa.es
www.idealista.com

Most of the estate agents upload their offers to those three websites. You can also find individuals not associated with any real estate agency (which is the best). When selecting characteristics be sure to mark "animals allowed".

If you are looking for good conditions and nice service contact with 21 century. I have never rented from them but the flats they showed me were really nice and in good shape in contrary to some freelancer estate agent who showed me a flat where the landlord was defrosting her freezer on the floor :crylaughing: Or the furniture looked like collected from garbage.

Also remember that even if it states no animals you have an opportunity to negotiate the contract. When I was signing mine I made them change a lot of stuff I didn't like in the contract.

mrbinksbow
01-08-2016, 15:28
Thank you much appriciated