PDA

View Full Version : Other Editing posts.

Leam_Lin
03-08-2016, 16:50
We all sometimes make an error in our posts & edit them.

On a lot of posts recently the same people are continually editing their posts, I have come to the conclusion they must be a bit thick.

Red Devil
03-08-2016, 17:00

On a lot of posts recently the same people are continually editing their posts, I have come to the conclusion they must be a bit thick.

Very true, their hand and brain co-ordination isnt in sync.

Ecky Thump
03-08-2016, 17:01

Good for you.

For something completely different.

What do you (I mean in general, not that particular user) think on United Kingdom <=> Russia trade? Putin is totally opened for such arrangement, but is UK? I thin EU would condemn it.

Vove

I thin you might be correct!! :D

vove
03-08-2016, 17:11
I think this topic says and will say a lot about you as a people.

Leam_Lin
03-08-2016, 17:13
Well posters, 'if the cap fits, wear it'

vove
03-08-2016, 17:21
I have to grab my popcorn, this will be good.

willakawill
03-08-2016, 17:23
A lesson in how this forum works for the hard of thinking:-

If you wish to post before any replies to your previous post have been submitted, your new post will be added to your previous post.
You can, if you wish, simply edit your previous post and the new information to get the same result.
How thick do you have to be: a) not to know this obvious piece of forum practice and b) to actually start a new thread to advertise your ignorance.

I am going to have to change my expression; "dumb as a box of rocks" to "thick as a beleaver"

vove
03-08-2016, 18:00
This explains a lot about some people (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3515520/Are-grammar-Nazi-Language-pedants-likely-introverted-disagreeable.html)

Ecky Thump
03-08-2016, 18:16
I think I have a valid reason for editing my posts, as I never heard the Queens English in my home! :scotland: :laugh:

https://youtu.be/vDNN6NigGNM

Alvy
04-08-2016, 17:54
Depends on a purpose of posting!
whenever I deal with something and ask question... I read it afterwards and ask myself what was it I asked, when at the time (in my head)- it has been perfectly clear...
On the other hand, when posting at a leasurly pace, I even tend to be critical of grammar of the others... not much, but do!..

essexeddie
05-08-2016, 15:29
Also when posting on say, a phone. Little keys don't go well with large fingers. So corrections have to be made.

But if you do it quickly is doesn't show.

PeterTheDealer
05-08-2016, 18:14
Also when posting on say, a phone. Little keys don't go well with large fingers. So corrections have to be made.

But if you do it quickly is doesn't show.

Thank goodness that I'm not the only person who needs to edit things, my spelling is atrocious and if I rely on a automated spell check, then when I eventually re-read what I have written it does need to be edited or it can become senseless.:)

essexeddie
05-08-2016, 19:21
Thank goodness that I'm not the only person who needs to edit things, my spelling is atrocious and if I rely on a automated spell check, then when I eventually re-read what I have written it does need to be edited or it can become senseless.:)

You could even be arrested😀

The Clangers
31-08-2016, 19:47
.....................Edited!