Missing him. LOL.

melm
16-08-2016, 19:46
Where's the troll?

Missing him. LOL.

Flown off ...........hopefully :turkey::witch3:

imablue
16-08-2016, 21:05
Read the Title and thought Trotters Independent Traders Supporters.....:whistle:

Leam_Lin
16-08-2016, 22:18
Well you know me Doug.

Alvy
17-08-2016, 00:07
I believe he's too busy with his FB group workings ;)

Alvy
17-08-2016, 08:41
Bit on a side, "it" got to be "proud" :D

doreen
17-08-2016, 13:01
I believe he's too busy with his FB group workings ;)

What's happened with the Forum and Facebook - I couldn't log on in the last few days as it kept redirecting to FB ?? A hack ?

Alvy
17-08-2016, 13:53
What's happened with the Forum and Facebook - I couldn't log on in the last few days as it kept redirecting to FB ?? A hack ?

Lately I have undertaken load of reading, asking questions in dept on Tenerife groups etc and have been on one of the popular FB groups managed by (I think) "Pefer Carkis" (deliberately misspelled) or similar.
Noticed as somebody asked a question about something, before I have been able to comment on some ladies input in recommending to ask question here- the post disappeared after ladies name become blackened out... she's been "banned" and post deleted completely. ah well!
anw next day, somebody asked not an FB natured question again, that would be better off asked in more private format as here, so I posted recommendation to ask question here and before I found the thread about properties for direct link- I got blocked from that group.
In accordance to my maths- it could have been him- the admin of that one group, that is there busy 24/7 and very likely had some sort of beef in relation to this site in the past and has been promoting his site as well managed, active group (it actually can be profitable, in selling advertisements on group)

My take on it, he (if that is not just me paranoid) though, to have been caught in his trolling demeaning act and decided to pull out from sabotaging as it could have been threatening to his group...
And tin foil hat is off! :D

Leam_Lin
18-08-2016, 09:48

Sames been happening to me, morning okay but later on it pops up about facebook.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I began to think it had something to do with our B troll.

essexeddie
18-08-2016, 18:28
Same here. Something about too many redirects?

melm
18-08-2016, 18:30
Same here. Something about too many redirects?

Me too:dontknow:

essexeddie
18-08-2016, 18:35
I just go to Safari then down the bottom to advanced then delete all web data. Then it's ok for a while?

melm
18-08-2016, 18:38
I just go to Safari then down the bottom to advanced then delete all web data. Then it's ok for a while?

for some reason I can't log in using my usual browser. This happened to me while using Chrome. Deleted all data and was able to continue. Fingers crossed

Ecky Thump
29-08-2016, 22:40
Where's the troll?

Missing him. LOL.

Not as much as we are missing you, I understand that you can't log in and have tried contacting admin....do something outrageous and reregister using a similar user name.....we will all know who you are!:devil: