PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental 2016 17 Winter rental

Wilma C
19-08-2016, 21:50
Hi - we're looking for a rental over the winter from mid December to early March - prefer a 2 bedroom in Los Giganates ( will also look at 1 bedroom) - fit and able so stairs or uphill location not an issue. Prefer mountain and or sea view but no real need for pool or parking. Dates flexible. Let me know of anyone knows of anything suitable or possible contacts. Been over twice this year and trying to escape the Scottish winter .

LUCKY
19-08-2016, 22:28
Hi - we're looking for a rental over the winter from mid December to early March - prefer a 2 bedroom in Los Giganates ( will also look at 1 bedroom) - fit and able so stairs or uphill location not an issue. Prefer mountain and or sea view but no real need for pool or parking. Dates flexible. Let me know of anyone knows of anything suitable or possible contacts. Been over twice this year and trying to escape the Scottish winter .

Why not try :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

http://www.losgigantesmarina.com/Los_Gigantes_Long_Lets/Los_Gigantes_Long_Term_Lets.htm

Wilma C
01-09-2016, 09:44
Just to say we have found a rental so looking forward to spending Winter in Los Gigantes :-)

asly
12-09-2016, 17:09
Good afternoon.

I am looking for me and my wife an apartment form the 24th of September until the 4th of December in the Las Galletas area.
May i ask, if you have anything available maybe?

Thank you.

Best regards
George Kiss

Wilma C
12-09-2016, 18:43
Hi George. Sorry I don't let properties, I was also looking for somewhere. For information maybe try www.homeaway.co.uk. Goodluck in your search :-)