PDA

View Full Version : Other Back on the forum

Leam_Lin
07-09-2016, 19:41
Thanks to members who tried to get me back on the forum, its finally happened tonight.

Watch out Norm!!!

Thanks again.

Linda

Alvy
07-09-2016, 19:48
Hello again to you too! (if we had a chat in the past or not)
Intend to get to island soon?
Cheers!

macdonald5
07-09-2016, 20:16
Thanks to members who tried to get me back on the forum, its finally happened tonight.

Watch out Norm!!!

Thanks again.

Linda

Welcome back Mrs , nice to see you , nice !!

melm
07-09-2016, 20:27
Glad to see you back again :wave:

imablue
07-09-2016, 22:10
Hardest place to leave is where you are most comfy with Lin ..welcome back ...not that i noticed like, thought you might be on holiday in Tenerife....:whistle::raspberry2:

Leam_Lin
07-09-2016, 22:26
Didn't actually leave, Doreen also had the same happen to her 'we were hacked'

lesbroz
08-09-2016, 21:06
Good to have you back.

Mia
08-09-2016, 22:09
Welcome back :welcome:

Medman
08-09-2016, 22:28

Watch out Norm!!!

Thanks again.

Linda

Thought you had crossed over to the other side (can't mention) or just gone in the huff cos you can't beat my scores .. :D .. welcome back my birthday buddy Leam_Lin

Ecky Thump
09-09-2016, 08:25

Watch out Norm!!!

Thanks again.

Linda

It was a difficult choice to make, either for us to contact admin to help you login, or to accept the many bribes on offer to do nothing to help! :D

essexeddie
27-09-2016, 22:05
Ive been off as of late as got cheased off with the Trolls, but back for now and see as it goes.

tfs1
28-09-2016, 06:41
Ive been off as of late as got cheased off with the Trolls, but back for now and see as it goes.

welcome back

Angusjim
11-12-2016, 15:29
Well I have been away for a while and made the bold statement I will not be back but I see how much the Forum needs me:lol: so I am back and hope to bring a bit of fun and banter back, there seems have been a lot trolling & vindictive posts:twak: recently so lets all try and win back members who no longer post and encourage new ones to join in after all "we are ah Jock Tamsans bains" I will keep everyone up to date with my planned visits to Tenerife for those that are interested:whistle: and resurrect my Brechin City & weather updates I am sure you have all missed them:scotland::scotland::scotland::scotland::scotl and::scotland::scotland::scotland::scotland::scotl and:

Mia
11-12-2016, 16:08
Hi Angusjim.

Welcome back :welcome: :hi:

melm
11-12-2016, 19:42
Well I have been away for a while and made the bold statement I will not be back but I see how much the Forum needs me:lol: so I am back and hope to bring a bit of fun and banter back, there seems have been a lot trolling & vindictive posts:twak: recently so lets all try and win back members who no longer post and encourage new ones to join in after all "we are ah Jock Tamsans bains" I will keep everyone up to date with my planned visits to Tenerife for those that are interested:whistle: and resurrect my Brechin City & weather updates I am sure you have all missed them:scotland::scotland::scotland::scotland::scotl and::scotland::scotland::scotland::scotland::scotl and:

Awwww Naw :hide:

essexeddie
12-12-2016, 15:48
Feels like spring on the Forum. I wonder why?

willakawill
12-12-2016, 19:43

Did nurse give you a bed bath?

essexeddie
12-12-2016, 19:57
Did nurse give you a bed bath?

I wish..............

Ecky Thump
12-12-2016, 20:11

I wish..............

I know that we've had exceptionally (record breaking) warm weather for December, courtesy of the warm winds from Tenerife....but "Feels Like Spring' you've gone to far!!:lol: