PDA

View Full Version : Television Movistar + / Digital + Box question

Unicorn
18-09-2016, 08:37
We have the complete Movistar + system in our living room, and wondered if we could watch it in other rooms via some sort of link ?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

JaBBa
19-09-2016, 20:39
Unicorn can you send me make and model number of your system, will be on a sticker underneath....

Unicorn
20-09-2016, 08:43
Thanks for the reply.

The only thing I can see underneath the box is - ML3 It is the big black Digital + box......

UOTE=JaBBa;537293]Unicorn can you send me make and model number of your system, will be on a sticker underneath....[/QUOTE]

JaBBa
20-09-2016, 10:57
6664 Like this one...

Unicorn
20-09-2016, 14:41
No, it's a regular Digital+ box with a viewing card so we can watch all the channels. I have a photo but don't know how to add it.....

JaBBa
20-09-2016, 15:17
Unicorn Can you email me it...sent you PM

Christianb
20-09-2016, 22:14
Unicorn you should ask Movistar technical support first, otherwise things can get complicated with custom solutions as this is not an easy thing to do, unless the device itself allows connection to the other one of the same kind, however that would double the broadband of their Internet TV...
There are solutions with broadcasting the video signal in your home and having a special receiver that can forward the command from the remote in your bedroom into the living room where your Movistar system is placed...

Unicorn
21-09-2016, 07:18
Unicorn you should ask Movistar technical support first, otherwise things can get complicated with custom solutions as this is not an easy thing to do, unless the device itself allows connection to the other one of the same kind, however that would double the broadband of their Internet TV...
There are solutions with broadcasting the video signal in your home and having a special receiver that can forward the command from the remote in your bedroom into the living room where your Movistar system is placed...

Thanks for that. I will look at the receivers.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for all your help, but I will be looking at the special receivers now......

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry, that was meant for JaBBa...

Christianb
21-09-2016, 09:40
Unicorn
There are tons of cheap "5.8GHz 200m Wireless AV Sender TV STB Audio Video Transmitter Receiver IR Remote" about £30 on eBay. However ones with HDMI, true HD, are much more expensive. I don't know where you can get this here in Tenerife, probably in those dodgy electronic shops, but try first in the cheap ones like Carrefour and Alcampo, then Mediamart. Good luck!

JaBBa
22-09-2016, 11:23
Unicorn if you can email me again a picture of the back of the STB, I will be able to advise you more, Thanks...