PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden Water Heaters

karaokeking
21-09-2016, 11:03
Our main boiler in our complex has gone kaput, that used to feed every apartment, and we are having to get ourselves a little water heater, that we can fit in each apartment There is no gas on the complex, so can anyone suggest a suitable electric heater that will fit in the apartment. Of course it would have to supply for baths and general washing etc.Thank you.

junglejim
21-09-2016, 11:09
Edesa supply the usual water heaters for individual apartments at around €150 but they will need a 15amp or greater power supply fitted probably by a professional .
Several electrical shops in LC supply them .

http://www.paraelhogar.es/Electric-Boiler-Spain/Edesa

karaokeking
22-09-2016, 09:50
Thank you for your reply.The trouble is the lack of space we have, so i would need a small one if they can do the job. The ones you have shown me on that site seem to mention the capacity, and not the size of the boiler. Thank you.

junglejim
22-09-2016, 15:30
Thank you for your reply.The trouble is the lack of space we have, so i would need a small one if they can do the job. The ones you have shown me on that site seem to mention the capacity, and not the size of the boiler. Thank you.

Ours is lateral ,takes up 1m length& half metre depth suspended on wall below ceiling

Hepa
22-09-2016, 19:34
Go to a ferreteria and view the different sizes, we use a 15 litre for an apartment, one shower uses most of the hot water, but it takes less than 15 minutes to re heat. We have a 30 litre in our main dwelling and this is more than adequate.

karaokeking
17-10-2016, 13:08
Thank you, but is there any instant hot water heaters that will manage a shower, and two sinks. thanks again.

delderek
17-10-2016, 14:17
Instant electric showers etc, are rated at 11/13kw. 2 or 3 times more current than the average supply rating for most apartments. i.e. your wiring would melt. Normal water heater are around 2 or 3kw, but they will take a couple of hours (depending on size) to heat the water.

Hepa
17-10-2016, 15:58
Thank you, but is there any instant hot water heaters that will manage a shower, and two sinks. thanks again.

Ours is a 25 litre Cadeca, fitted it myself to replace an old one, enough for sinks and showers, heats up in less than 30 minutes after use. There are many different makes, enquire at your local ferreteria.

delderek
17-10-2016, 18:48
Blimey mine was 100lt, and took at least 2 hours to heat up, and the wife emptied it in one shower, long hair takes a lot of rinsing (so she kept telling me).:jumping:

Hepa
17-10-2016, 18:53
Blimey mine was 100lt, and took at least 2 hours to heat up, and the wife emptied it in one shower, long hair takes a lot of rinsing (so she kept telling me).:jumping:

We have another in an apartment, 15 litre, does one shower, then takes under 15 minutes to re heat. I find it quite adequate but Bosslady is always chuntering

devansh
07-08-2018, 09:32
I am using tankless water heater https://tanklessheaterreviews.com/ in my house and it is affordable and easy to use.