PDA

View Full Version : Property Property prices

essexeddie
22-10-2016, 10:53
Not sure what it's like in other areas but property prices in the South East of the U.K. have shot up 25%. I believe London prices are slightly down which is about time. Confidence must be high.
I wonder how Tenerife is faring as the apartment next door to ours has just been sold with no problem. It hasn't been on the market long.

fixer
22-10-2016, 15:21
Advertise prices seem higher in the estate agents dont know if there getting that price but for british buyers Tenerife property has just become more exspensive with the pound to euro exchange rate.

martincrabb99
22-10-2016, 16:56
Not sure what it's like in other areas but property prices in the South East of the U.K. have shot up 25%. I believe London prices are slightly down which is about time. Confidence must be high.
I wonder how Tenerife is faring as the apartment next door to ours has just been sold with no problem. It hasn't been on the market long.

In Tenerife if you sold now you would realise about 20% more from your sale because of the currency market

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Red Devil
22-10-2016, 17:01
In Tenerife if you sold now you would realise about 20% more from your sale because of the currency market

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes if you sold in euros, we sold our apartment to a fellow English buyer in sterling, only thing we paid in euros was the 10% deposit, the rest of the money was transferred by bank transfer from one Uk bank to another, then at Notary the equivalent value in euros was put on the escritura. Over the years its swings and roundabouts.