PDA

View Full Version : Relocation iam sure you hear this all the time

karl1008
26-10-2016, 14:26
Hi tenerfife forum
Iam a new member, my is karl I live in Doncaster iam a plasterer by trade but iam a multi skilled tradesman, ive lived in Doncaster all my life and to be honest fed up, iam looking for a change of scene, I have plenty of work in Doncaster but its just same old day in day out, i work hard and looking for good advice on locating work, rental, what in general are the pit falls and benefits of working in Tenerife and is tenerfife good place to start or not, looking to have a 12 month change thanks for any advice
Cheers
Karl

Alvy
26-10-2016, 16:57
job ways nilch! nothing! nada!...

essexeddie
26-10-2016, 19:35
Paperwork is a mine field. Plastering materials are different to what you are used to at home but that would probably be picked up in time. Obviously better climate but can be hot to work in during the summer. Best to spend a while in Tenerife and have a look for yourself.

Tony the Welder
02-11-2016, 08:07
Hi tenerfife forum
Iam a new member, my is karl I live in Doncaster iam a plasterer by trade but iam a multi skilled tradesman, ive lived in Doncaster all my life and to be honest fed up, iam looking for a change of scene, I have plenty of work in Doncaster but its just same old day in day out, i work hard and looking for good advice on locating work, rental, what in general are the pit falls and benefits of working in Tenerife and is tenerfife good place to start or not, looking to have a 12 month change thanks for any advice
Cheers
Karl

after a while in tenerife it becomes same old day in day out. just try and book your self a month out and have a really good holiday