PDA

View Full Version : San Juan dining

DaveCull
03-11-2016, 14:33
We went for a meal in San Juan the other evening. We wanted to go to "Creativo", but it was closed due to bereavement.
We walked along the seafront and ate at a restaurant that was doing brisk business. Unfortunately, I didn't catch the name of this place.
It is on a corner, everything is in white inside, with most seating outside. I've not been able to find it on TripAdvisor. Can anyone shed any light on the name of the restaurant as I'd like to give it a good review.
Many thanks

AndyG
03-11-2016, 15:31
I think it might be called Martelika?

DaveCull
03-11-2016, 15:59
Got it in 1! Well done. Thanks (review on TripAdvisor)

Addick
03-11-2016, 16:01
Sorry to hear of the Creativo bereavement - they are lovely people and it's our favourite restaurant in San Juan.

Was going to suggest having a wander on Google maps to see if that would help locate it, but it appears that in the time it takes me to type a reply you've confirmed AndyG was right.

Moderator_
03-11-2016, 19:26
Thank you to all who posted on this thread, all good info on Tenerife, albeit a small area. Makes a change from the sad "game players" on here.

melm
03-11-2016, 19:44
Thank you to all who posted on this thread, all good info on Tenerife, albeit a small area. Makes a change from the sad "game players" on here.

I am one of the sad game players on here. :crying2::crying2:

How can we answer questions when recently there have been no other posts to respond to?

You mention the game players what about the Brexit thread. This has done more harm to this forum than the games. We have had two trolls you consistently publish rubbish.........are they chastised? Don't think so. They have probably been banned from every other forum and think all their Christmases have come at once being allowed to print rubbish and insult all who dare to disagree. Utopia for them.

Close the forum if you must, but don't blame me.

macdonald5
03-11-2016, 22:41
I am one of the sad game players on here. :crying2::crying2:

How can we answer questions when recently there have been no other posts to respond to?

You mention the game players what about the Brexit thread. This has done more harm to this forum than the games. We have had two trolls you consistently publish rubbish.........are they chastised? Don't think so. They have probably been banned from every other forum and think all their Christmases have come at once being allowed to print rubbish and insult all who dare to disagree. Utopia for them.

Close the forum if you must, but don't blame me.
Lead from the front then !! Best way forward is by good direction !! Gauntlet down to 'whoever,

Addick
03-11-2016, 23:46
We went for a meal in San Juan the other evening. We wanted to go to "Creativo", but it was closed due to bereavement.
We walked along the seafront and ate at a restaurant that was doing brisk business. Unfortunately, I didn't catch the name of this place.
It is on a corner, everything is in white inside, with most seating outside. I've not been able to find it on TripAdvisor. Can anyone shed any light on the name of the restaurant as I'd like to give it a good review.
Many thanks

I just came back to the thread as I'd had a look on Trip Advisor for the Martelika to see where abouts it was and the reviews, and went onto the Creativo page to see that someone has posted on there that it was Eva that had passed away. Such sad news. Klaus is a very talented chef and the restaurant will certainly be missed if the news that he feels he cannot continue with it is true.

What a shame you couldn't just end your comment after the first sentence.