PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental One Bed Apartment Wanted 31st Jan-11th Feb 2017 in Torviscas

hamer
22-11-2016, 15:04
Hi everyone,

Haven't been to Tenerife for a while due to injury. It's proving to be very difficult to find desired accomodation. I booked flights for the above dates because they were on offer from Jet2 and because they suited our needs.

I'm looking for a one bed apartment around Santa Maria/Pueblo Torviscas area for the above dates. Efforts to date to locate something have been pretty futile being either lack of accomodation or cost prohibitive.

I'm really amazed how much owners are demanding for renting their properties out, after all, i just want to rent for a few days not buy it.

So, if anyone can offer any suggestions/accomodation, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Hamer.

fixer
22-11-2016, 16:50
First 3 months of the year are very busy a lot off apartment taken up by the swallows probably not get anything decent for much below £300 for a one bed but probably more due to lack off availability hope you find something

hamer
22-11-2016, 19:40
Hi fixer, I appreciate your comment though I've never had this much trouble booking. I usually book around Christmas time for late Jan early Feb and enjoyed a choice of availability. Just been quoted £950 for a one bed in Sunset Harbour for my dates.

fixer
22-11-2016, 21:47
try here https://www.facebook.com/groups/apartmentsforrentintenerife/ I have my own apartment i charge for one week £280 but as its booked out to a Swallow for the first 3 months ive booked another in January it cost me 300 euro £950 is a rip off.

hamer
23-11-2016, 00:14
Hi fixer, thanks for that, I have posted on the group and it's awaiting approval. I'll let you know how it goes.
Incidently, where is yours situated, for future reference.

fixer
23-11-2016, 16:39
My apartment is in Cristiansur in Los Cristianos but booked 2 years in advance for Jan till April first free week i have is in May! then nothing till October probably never be free for single weeks Jan till April far easier for me to take the 3 months swallows booking. David

languagefan
24-11-2016, 14:24
This year in particular is a difficult year to secure rental here in Tenerife. Due to all security problems in other locations all travellers are pouring in Tenerife and finding a flat is extremely difficult. I tried to find a flat for my friend and the prices were incredibly high. He ended up renting a room through Airbnb. Good luck

macdonald5
24-11-2016, 22:41
Renting has gone off radar !! Saw some mediocare apartments listed at thousands to rent !'
Like a good apartment on holiday but get real !!

vickifitz
05-12-2016, 18:34
Hi everyone,

Haven't been to Tenerife for a while due to injury. It's proving to be very difficult to find desired accomodation. I booked flights for the above dates because they were on offer from Jet2 and because they suited our needs.

I'm looking for a one bed apartment around Santa Maria/Pueblo Torviscas area for the above dates. Efforts to date to locate something have been pretty futile being either lack of accomodation or cost prohibitive.

I'm really amazed how much owners are demanding for renting their properties out, after all, i just want to rent for a few days not buy it.

So, if anyone can offer any suggestions/accomodation, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Hamer.

hi hun will send u a pm think i may be able to help x