PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport citroen c3 picasso

tfs1
28-11-2016, 10:00
We are looking to buy a new car here in Tenerife and the Citroen C3 Picasso is currently being offered at a fairly good price.

Has anyone any experience or comments - good or bad, of this model ?

We will of course make our own mind up but interested to see others thoughts.

phillip
29-11-2016, 18:10
We are looking to buy a new car here in Tenerife and the Citroen C3 Picasso is currently being offered at a fairly good price.

Has anyone any experience or comments - good or bad, of this model ?

We will of course make our own mind up but interested to see others thoughts.

We bought a brand new citroen C3 feel edition (I did not like the Picasso because of the shape of the front as it's difficult to judge for parking) from Franck at Auto Laca in Las Chafiras. It is automatic and has lots of extras including sat nav and I am really pleased with it.
The service and help I received was excellent and I can certainly recommend them for the purchase procedure and the actual vehicle.

tfs1
05-12-2016, 19:06
We bought a brand new citroen C3 feel edition (I did not like the Picasso because of the shape of the front as it's difficult to judge for parking) from Franck at Auto Laca in Las Chafiras. It is automatic and has lots of extras including sat nav and I am really pleased with it.
The service and help I received was excellent and I can certainly recommend them for the purchase procedure and the actual vehicle.

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for your feedback. We have also been into Auto Laca in Las Chafiras and today bought a new C3 Picasso, we went for this model for the ease of getting in and out of it as we now both struggle to get into a 'normal' car - we have a Ford CMAX in England.

At the moment they quote a 3 month lead time but luckily ours should be available mid Feb.

Like you I am happy to say the help we received from them, specifically Julian, was excellant - we wait and see how things develop but from our initial contact it looks promising.

Carol55
05-12-2016, 19:33
Ecky said .....It's French, they grow onions, not cars!!

Please don't shoot the messenger! :D

I would love one, they look good and my friend has one and I've found it to be very comfortable.:)

Peanuts
05-12-2016, 22:35
Ecky said .....It's French, they grow onions, not cars!!

Please don't shoot the messenger! :D

I would love one, they look good and my friend has one and I've found it to be very comfortable.:)

The problem you have is, Eric is using his wife's account to proof himself. We have an ongoing problem on tise forum of them two misusing accounts. please be careful and do not trust them. Who knows who they are in cahoots with.

Carol55
05-12-2016, 23:40
tfs1 , I must apologise for posting on this thread, as the result of my doing so, Peanuts has taken it off topic by his false accusations that Ecky is posting on my account.

tfs1
05-12-2016, 23:57
Carol,

Not a problem - some people believe anything they want to, Samuel Rowbotham for example.

phillip
06-12-2016, 08:59
Hi Phillip,

Thanks for your feedback. We have also been into Auto Laca in Las Chafiras and today bought a new C3 Picasso, we went for this model for the ease of getting in and out of it as we now both struggle to get into a 'normal' car - we have a Ford CMAX in England.

At the moment they quote a 3 month lead time but luckily ours should be available mid Feb.

Like you I am happy to say the help we received from them, specifically Julian, was excellant - we wait and see how things develop but from our initial contact it looks promising.

Ours was the three month delivery window but the car arrived on time and they stored it for us until we arrived in Tenerife. They dealt with the whole process for us and I was really pleased... You have no worries and will not be disapponted.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

tfs1 , I must apologise for posting on this thread, as the result of my doing so, Peanuts has taken it off topic by his false accusations that Ecky is posting on my account.

Carol, do not engage with the three offensive trolls as it only fuels their vitreol. This type of cyber offender will use many threads to intimidate and bully people in the original guise of other topics.
If one particular allegation you have made is true you should consider informing the Police because the behaviour and comments would be a criminal offence. It would also bring into question the role of the forum operator in allowing this to happen.

Carol55
06-12-2016, 09:19
Ours was the three month delivery window but the car arrived on time and they stored it for us until we arrived in Tenerife. They dealt with the whole process for us and I was really pleased... You have no worries and will not be disapponted.

Carol, do not engage with the three offensive trolls as it only fuels their vitreol. This type of cyber offender will use many threads to intimidate and bully people in the original guise of other topics.
If one particular allegation you have made is true you should consider informing the Police because the behaviour and comments would be a criminal offence. It would also bring into question the role of the forum operator in allowing this to happen.

Thanks Phillip, at this stage I'm of the hopeful opinion that the whole sad fiasco can be dealt within house in a manner that it does not further discredit this once happy forum.

Peanuts
06-12-2016, 09:55

Phillip thank you for these thoughtful words. Please find my response to this matter below. It says it all>:nono:

:crylaughing::crylaughing:

Keep digging you silly little person off no account, you have now succeeded making yourself not only look nasty, a liar and now you are looking infantile.

Of course our addresses will show a complete match....we share the same computer. :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Carol and Eric. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

melm
06-12-2016, 19:55
The problem you have is, Eric is using his wife's account to proof himself. We have an ongoing problem on tise forum of them two misusing accounts. please be careful and do not trust them. Who knows who they are in cahoots with.

Way off topic:devil2:

Carol55
06-12-2016, 23:06
Way off topic:devil2:

Not for a troll like Peanut, any thread for him is a topic to be destroyed.

Alvy
06-12-2016, 23:12
Not for a troll like Peanut, any thread for him is a topic to be destroyed.

Funny, but you are the most notable flamer on this board!

Ecky Thump
06-12-2016, 23:15
Funny, but you are the most notable flamer on this board!

I thought that Carol's post would appeal to you as being funny.:hello:

Peanuts
06-12-2016, 23:19
I thought that Carol's post would appeal to you as being funny.:hello:

Eric, You are not funny and this is the wrong thread. You turn this way off topic. As usual, next you tell us to kill ourselves again. :duh:

Ecky Thump
06-12-2016, 23:21
Eric, You are not funny and this is the wrong thread. You turn this way off topic. As usual, next you tell us to kill ourselves again. :duh:

Oh sorry....

Peanuts
06-12-2016, 23:29
I like the C3 Picasso, but test drive it as it has a lot of body roll. Try the Ford B Max, it has sliding doors. Like that from my Berlingo. The ride is better too.
Ford do some good offer on Tenerife.